Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Joined

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Joined - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Joined

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 am

And for the grand finalee: http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Group-100K-94682866

It makes you wonder though, when looking at all of them, how is it going to end? How will the charatcters end up? And bear in mind that there are not all of them present in that group shot. One thing's sure- lots of turmoils await us in the end.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 am

I watched Poke 4Ever last night and they had all of the major cast members as well as two of the Staff and they did some soundbites Very Happy it was cool to hear them but on the downside Sad they didn't once mention AAML or anything about it
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:01 am

That's because AaML is purely hypothetical, just as in the case of 100's of other ships. There was only one time Pokemon staff mentioned something about Pokeshipping- and that was in the interview at the end of the First movie when one of the makers said " Misty has a crush on Ash." But besides of that, nothing else ever again.

But yeah, it's good to hear them anyway Smile and the fourth movie's also worth watching
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 am

fairly sure there's been more said on it than that...can't think of any specific examples mind

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:31 am

Because they're non existent?
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:04 am

AaMLdudez wrote:fairly sure there's been more said on it than that...can't think of any specific examples mind

Even if there was the Staff of Poke USA are too secretive to reveal anything on or about the future of AAML in the D+P Seasons
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 pm

I don't think pokemon USA even realises that a thing such as AaML exists- 4Kids were fond of Pokeshipping. Many say that 4Kids were notorious for making AaML more obvious, by changing the original lines of the characters... but pokemon USA is completely oblivious to the idea of ships. Wish 4kids were still in charge Sad
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm

we complain about them...we complain about them a bit more...we complain about them again...we have a cup of tea...we come back and complain about them again...
yet now 4kids is gone, we moan about the fact, and want them back again...isn't that always the way lol

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 pm

and what else do you expect us to do? sit and stare at an empty wall for 10 hours and go to sleep?
We don't have enything else to do... could just as well play Russian Roulette and hope that the bullet takes me out lol at least I wouldn't have to answer such questions...

Tea? No thank you- coloured drinks are fine...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 am

hmm...well...being British, we have a pride-given right to complain about absolutely anything we want anyway. we'll change government at the next election and end up all complaining that we want the old one back

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:40 am

hmmm... and me being German, have the right to join you in your complaining marathon. Also, when our current 'Kanzlerin' steps down from power, we shall also join you in an unified whining triathlon about the goverments.

Brrrringggg Tony Blaaaaair back...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:07 am

Hmm I wonder what kind of trouble an Aussie a German and a Londoner can cause Smile
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:01 pm

lol a total mayhem- we'd be unstoppable xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 am

or an Aussie, a German and a Bedfordian if you're talking about the three of us. only time i've been a resident-ish of London was when my dad was renting a flat there years ago. personally i don't regard 'Londoner' as a regional brand (so-to-speak) of people - i regard it as a disease. not that i've got anything against the people of London...well i do have something against quite a lot of them but that's another story - it's that London more than anywhere else people from other countries move, and within a few months have become completely indoctrinated into the culture of a 'Londoner'. this is a phenomina specific to London, nowhere else in the country has the same ability to swallow up people. Osama Bin Laden could move to the east end and come out speaking like a typical London cabby. get somewhere like Birmingham though or Manchester and oh no, no we're not a part of this society this society is full of INFIDELS and heathen non-believers. we do not speak this language, it is beneath us, and what is this? flashing lights and presents? christmas you say? oh no, no, no righteous person behaves in such a manner it should be banned. dear me these people look at them, like animals, no wonder my cousin wants to blow you all up, where is Shariah i say? down with Christianity it never did the world any good, i declare this the republic of Liverpudliasthan! not tham i'm intending to be racist here in any way, or that i'm confining it to one specific culture/religion of people who are like this but the point i'm making is that in London people go and become Londoners. anywhere else and they just become more of what they were in the first place. i like indiciduality so i hate that aspect of London, but i hate people coming and assuming that they have a right to tell everyone else what to do...so i hate everywhere else for that. now, you may argue that London does not change people, otherwise there would be no shootings and the July 7 bombings wouldn't have happened...well...not true - most people in London want to shoot someone or blow something up. these people weren't taught how to make their bombs in Pakistan for God's sake they spoke to the man trying to sell noodles outside Starbucks, and bought the parts they need from the Lidl store manager himself. i've actually just glossed over another point which people can argue with - the food. surely if London made everyone conform then you wouldn;t get such a HUGE variety of foods available. on one highstreet you can buy food originating from China to Mexico, well not originating from, the components originate from a battery farm just outside Surrey but that's not the point - but i put to you that, whilst not getting rid of the different culture's foods and the like, they are instead all adopted into this huge and wide-ranging culture - the culture of the Londoner.

anyway...actually where were we? oh yh, no i'm a Bedfordian - i've lived in Bedfordshire pretty much my whole life.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 am

Yez, yez, ve now how you feel, ve all hate de' London and die londoners

But hey! That's what blitz was all about- to help you Bedfordshire guys out so that you wouldn't have to be bothered with those damn londoners anymore xDDD lol

But seriously, london has become a sad joke, I mean you go to the city and what do you see? More than three-quarters of it are foreigners who can't even say 'Good morning'. know what I mean? it's like going to africa and finding that the deserts have been invaded by penguins
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum