Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey, another newb

3 posters

Go down

hey, another newb Empty hey, another newb

Post  AaMLdudez Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:25 am

hey, i'm AaMLdudez or, for those of u on deviantART, Benmrules.

i'm a miserable writer, mainly of fanfics, disillusioned with life (the universe and everything) but hey i'll try not to show the latter part, i'll just be random, come up with random quotes, moan, n overuse 'lol'

oh yh, not sure whether i was supposed to hog a new thread to post this message but hey, if not, the admins can practise moving posts around.

sooo yh i write fanfics, as i've said, as well as other stuff. started playing music again, listen to music a lot errm i play football (soccer) n badminton, i complain a lot, am cynical about everything...talk too much probably, aaaand yh i reckon that's enough, so, hope to have fun here, it's already more active than the last forum i was a member of (guess i joined that too late)

c yous lot around then

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

hey, another newb Empty Re: hey, another newb

Post  Misty Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:hey, i'm AaMLdudez or, for those of u on deviantART, Benmrules.

i'm a miserable writer, mainly of fanfics, disillusioned with life (the universe and everything) but hey i'll try not to show the latter part, i'll just be random, come up with random quotes, moan, n overuse 'lol'

oh yh, not sure whether i was supposed to hog a new thread to post this message but hey, if not, the admins can practise moving posts around.

sooo yh i write fanfics, as i've said, as well as other stuff. started playing music again, listen to music a lot errm i play football (soccer) n badminton, i complain a lot, am cynical about everything...talk too much probably, aaaand yh i reckon that's enough, so, hope to have fun here, it's already more active than the last forum i was a member of (guess i joined that too late)

c yous lot around then

Oohh welcomee! <3 And you can have a new thread XD; I don't mind atall Very Happy
Welcome welcome welcome! <333
I would love to see your fanfics!! I love you
I love badminton, its aweseome you play it Very Happy and football is great~ :3
Hope you enjoy your stay here!!
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:56 am

Also known as "neverstoptrying" to those who were the members of the pokeshippers.paradise77. Yeah, that was ages ago. I joined that forum in 2007, maan has it been that long... :/ Just to think that I can still remember all our heated debates there- it was fun. Though I'm probably the only person that still remembers it, the forum got closed and the entire gang got dispersed. Wonder what they're doing now...

Jesus, I'm posting this to myself...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Cold be hand and heart and bone
And cold be travellers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead.
In the black wind the stars shall die,
On this bare earth here let them lie,
Till the darkness lifts his hand
Over dead seas and withered land

(so basically...
this place is dead and we are gone
we'd been away from home too long
gone back now to where we were before
across silver seas to a foreign shore
and whilst from this place we do depart
we're to be found again on DeviantART)

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Well if it isn't the good old Ben. You sure have suprised me a lot, I thought you got burried beneath the sand or something. The last time I heard from you was... 1 year ago.

And deducting from your subtle poem an another year will pass before I'll hear from you again. I hope you're still a pokeshipper.

Take care buddy Smile
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 pm

no poem for this one because...i couldn't really be bothered lol

yeah i'm still a Pokeshipper, though not particularly active. how about u? u know, DA have probably unblocked ur IP address by now...u could always rejoin there, and keep out of trouble Wink

otherwise how are u? didn't realise it's been a year already

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm doing pretty good, suprisingly. I'm going to be starting university soon, really looking forward to it. I also found myself a job and (suprisingly again) I've been extremely active and outgoing this year. I also started watching Dragon Ball ( O_0 ) and got really addicted to it, all of it because one of my mates ( can't really call him a friend ) mentioned it. I guess I can be considered a DB fan since I realised that I would much rather watch it than the latest, increasingly boring Diamond&Pearl episodes. But of course, I'm still a pokeshipper- as my nickname says lol Very Happy

Hmmm, as for deviant art, I haven't tried it in a long time, you may be right. They may have unblocked my IP.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum