Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIYA!! A NEW MEMBER!! :3

4 posters

Go down

HIYA!! A NEW MEMBER!! :3 Empty HIYA!! A NEW MEMBER!! :3

Post  XBlueWinterNightsX Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am

HIYA!! I HAve Just JOINED TODAY!! AND I'M LOVING THIS PLACE!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY Pokeshippers here! <33 Smile
XBlueWinterNightsX
XBlueWinterNightsX

Back to top Go down

HIYA!! A NEW MEMBER!! :3 Empty Re: HIYA!! A NEW MEMBER!! :3

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Hello! Welcome to a pokeshipping community! I hope you'll have a hell of a good time in here Smile so, how long have you been a pokeshipper for?
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  XBlueWinterNightsX Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 am

THANKYOU SOOO VERY MUCH!! Very Happy
I hope so to! ^__^
I LOVE POKESHIPPING! X3
hmm.... well if i remember correctly..
EVER SINCE I started watching pokemon! XD
I think i was ten! x3 lol
but i was a proper pokeshipper when i started to use the internet for fun! XD
i think i was twelve! =)
nonetheless i think its been 5 -6 years!! ^^ '
ohh... i just kept talkin! XD sorry about that!! ^^;
so how abt you?? ^_^
XBlueWinterNightsX
XBlueWinterNightsX

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:21 pm

lol IT'S GOOD you keep on talking, that's what we want you to do!!! XDDD
Well, my story is a little bit more melodramatic but if you insist. So, I started watching pokemon when I was a small boy, a 7 year old. I had all the games and I though to myself that the idea of pokemon anime would be great! So, I started watching it and got dragged into it, my friends did too. But unfortunately, after 4 years, my satellite tv got busted, it was completely ruined and my parents couldn't afford to buy a new one. So, we moved to England ( lol no I'm not English but German ). When we moved, there was a lot of stuff that needed to be done, I found a new school and the time seemed to be passing like crazy. And it keept on passing, I was doing lots of work, playing games and I forgot about Pokemon. I was thinking of adult life, I found a new job and then... one day, I got very, very angry with my friends at school. I returned to home, retreated to my room- tears in my eyes. I lied down on the bed, thinking hardly. And it was then when I noticed my first pokemon game sticking out of a shelf. I picked it up, swept the dirt off it and looked at the date, it read- NINTENDO 1996. I smiled, and pluged it into my Gameboy pocket. I quickly got dragged again. And then, I went onto the internet and got shocked, shocked and shocked over a 100 times. "I missed out on 7 years of pokemon history!" I shouted in disbelief. I looked over and noticed that Misty is not traveling with Ash anymore. I started to look for information, I started watching the pokemon eppies once again, I revised on the pokemon history and realised one thing - Ash and Misty are destined to each other. So, I found a website with a title POKESHIPPING PARADISE. I signed up, and that's how it started, I downloaded all the pokemon episodes trough uttorent, and now, I am up to date with everything in the pokemon anime. I Am a Pokeshipper and always will be, nothing will change that. Ever.

So, here you go... pheeeew... XD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:38 pm

hey, late welcome to the forum Smile

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  XBlueWinterNightsX Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 am

OMG! WOW THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!! =DD
IF only there were more people out there like you!! x3
because some "other"(won't mention the shipping =P) shippers don't have a logical reason behind why they support the shipps they do! T__T
believe it or not i held a kind of a research and mostly what they say is
"because the animation is better"<___<; "misty is ugly" Evil or Very Mad "may is alot curvier" O_o'
these really make me mad! -___-
they come bashing us for no reason! I mean i respect their opinion its not like i debate that thy're COMPLETELY WRONG!!! <__>;
why do they have to bash misty! SHe's an AWESOME CHaracter!! =D

OH AND THANKU SOO MUCH FOR THE WELCOME! ^__^
XBlueWinterNightsX
XBlueWinterNightsX

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:20 pm

lol exacly, aaaand there is one more thing, I don't know why but there are many communities that are againts pokeshipping- like deviantart. Seriousuly, you can report that an advancshipper was spamming your profile, and they won't move a finger. BUT try to do the same to the advanceshipper and they will ban you for 120 years. lol And all they say is that May looks better. Well, who the hell cares that she's drawn better!? Eye candy effect is not really important when compared to the power of love!

Very Happy
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:51 pm

WELCOME! <3
I'm so glad you decided to join hunny! Very Happy
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 pm

@Oldpokeshipper if you spam back it's your own fault for getting band. i've been flamed by advance and pearlshippers, i reply with one message that flames them back 3 times more than they can ever do to me, and that's it - end of. if they reply, i reply, but spamming won't get you anywhere. out of interest can u give me a link to the person u spammed? i'll have a look at yours, and compare it with the spam they posted on yours. if it really is unfair, then i'll start complaining to deviantART cos i've got nothing better to do.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Umm, can we please not discuss issues like this here? This is the welcome board, not a place to talk with each other about spamming or whatnot, please PM each other or talk over deviant-art, this isn't the place to be taking shots at each other or whatnot.
Thanks.
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

yhyh k sorry, that thought occured after i posted the message and THEN saw the lil personal message thing at the top

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:08 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:yhyh k sorry, that thought occured after i posted the message and THEN saw the lil personal message thing at the top
Thats fine ^-^
I don't want to seem harsh on you guys, but its just my job as the admin and all =3
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XBlueWinterNightsX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:47 pm

OMG SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!
STILL NEW HERE
8(
DIdn't know that wasn't allowed!! O.O;
just assumed as this was a Pokeshipping place!!

Am really sorry! got my feelings out like that!! O.O'
^__^

THANKS AGAIN! ^___^
for the welcom3!
i CAN SEE THIS PLACE IS FULL of the SWEEtest ppl!! Very Happy
XBlueWinterNightsX
XBlueWinterNightsX

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 pm

yes, yes so welcome again Smile hope you'll have a good time ¬_¬ bounce
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:45 pm

XBlueWinterNightsX wrote:OMG SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!
STILL NEW HERE
8(
DIdn't know that wasn't allowed!! O.O;
just assumed as this was a Pokeshipping place!!

Am really sorry! got my feelings out like that!! O.O'
^__^

THANKS AGAIN! ^___^
for the welcom3!
i CAN SEE THIS PLACE IS FULL of the SWEEtest ppl!! Very Happy
Oh! I wasn't speaking to you x3 But well, thanks for saying you'll follow the rules anyhow Very Happy
heheh =D
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun May 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Misty wrote:
Thats fine ^-^
I don't want to seem harsh on you guys, but its just my job as the admin and all =3

Your "job" as an "admin". What a complete load of bullshit. The last time you logged in was 2 years ago, now this board is empty, no conversations just nothing. Do you know what's worse than going off topic? Being an admin that leaves his forum and NEVER comes back. You left us "Miss Admin".

Your words never really meant anything. You were always full of bullshit.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 am

dude, chill. everything has to come to an end some time - and tbh this was never the MOST active of forums. still a small (though apparently declining) community on DeviantART, but quite frankly the fanbase for this particular shipping never had the framework to withstand the test of time. as i recently commented on...DeviantART...somewhere... there is little to attract the next generation of fans to the older shippings, and with the original fans getting on in years (and most coming to the stage where the harsh cruelties of life are thrust upon you) it was inevitable that interest from the existing fanbase was going to drop.

so yeah, this forum died, but be thankful there are still people out there who support the shipping (more than just you and me lol) and really there's no use shouting at the admin (who was good enough to set up this site in the first place) when she was simply following the natural chain of events. Again, probably still active on DA though.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue May 25, 2010 3:24 pm

So our sole purpose is to decline in numbers and die out and just accept it? Sad, so patheticly sad.

I knew that it was going to turn out this way ever since that fateful day in October 2006, when I decided to go back to pokemon. Ever since that day, I was afraid that this was going to happen and I was right. This situation is comparable to that when Misty left the show. Only this time it's the pokeshipping fandom departing it. You're right though, this shipping never was organised in such a way as to prevent this.

Well, at least there's still you and me... plus a few pokeshippers here and there.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Wed May 26, 2010 3:59 am

Ohh~
I was just checking through my emails the other day, can't believe it's been over two ears since I came on this site.
And I can't believe how personally you, oldpokeshipper, seem to have taken it.

Chill, its just a shipping and just a forum, it was never active, and if my words never meant anything to you anyway, I don't see why you bothered to come back here to be honest.

I do feel bad for just up and leaving this place, but I've had my own personal problems, so sue me, the fact that a forum out there might die wasn't the biggest worry in my head. If a shipping from an anime means so much to you you need to sort priories out. Sure, its a nice shipping and theres still a good community for it, but its really not that important when you look at the big picture of life~ Just chill out dude.

I'll be happy to get this site back up and running, but honestly, theres not much of a community left even on DA (still a big one but not as big as it once was)It is kind of hard for topics for this community to talk about, theres not fresh material. Not like I'd ever really give up on it, its just....got to learn to accept that they're old news to the community now~

But yeah, sorry for all the heartbreak i seem to have caused on your behalf, its just i've had more important things than a forum that seemingly no one used to sort out in life.
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 pm

He told you to come here and reply to me, didn't he? benmrules or Aamldudez as he's known here. During those two years of your absence I posted numerous times and you never bothered to come and have a look. Why is this time different though? What made you suddenly check through your e-mails?

Shame on you Ben.

Anyway, I don't care what you say, you might have just as well never replied. You're not even a pokeshipper, you could have at the very least checked in every month, you seriously didn't even have 5 or 10 minutes to see how things are going here? You're utterly pathetic, that's all I've got to say.

And If you still don't give a rat's ass about this forum and the fact that it died then you can give ME the administrator powers and I will try to revitalise it.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 am

Haha, no, I didn't get told by anyone, I found some emails in my inbox.

But I may as well ban you if you're gonna start acting like an A-class ass.
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 am

Fuck you, little nooblet. Go suck a dick.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Thu May 27, 2010 12:54 am

Lol, banned C:
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat May 29, 2010 2:35 am

don't suppose my apologising on his behalf will do much to ratify the situation?

...thought not lol

figured i'd try though, despite being falsely accused of grassing people up.

there is a point though, if you two agree to just leave each other be - give Oldpokeshipper admin powers, since he checks back regularly and is passionate about keeping the community alive, and let him try to revitalise the forums? obviously you'd keep your admin powers too, assuming you want to, but having Oldpokeshipper regularly managing the place would mean you'd not have to have the added hassle of checking back daily.

of course, he'll have to apologise first...

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum