Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you know it

3 posters

Go down

you know it Empty you know it

Post  'sup Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 am

oh hello there! My Name is buck. I'm new here and i want to say that pokemon is teh 1337est! =^D I like pokeshipping because it's oldskool shizz and oldskool is awesome <3

My interest include swimming, reading manga, playing video game (mainly pokemon), Drawing, animating (in Flash CS4), and being an internet pimp (as in Pimp my forum).

I also have my own personal website known as

(and no i don't have a myspace. Myspace sucks)

well that's about it.

Buck out!

'sup

Back to top Go down

you know it Empty Re: you know it

Post  Buck Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:14 am

'sup wrote:oh hello there! My Name is buck. I'm new here and i want to say that pokemon is teh 1337est! =^D I like pokeshipping because it's oldskool shizz and oldskool is awesome <3

My interest include swimming, reading manga, playing video game (mainly pokemon), Drawing, animating (in Flash CS4), and being an internet pimp (as in Pimp my forum).

I also have my own personal website known as

(and no i don't have a myspace. Myspace sucks)

well that's about it.

Buck out!

ehh whoops. I accidently posted that now knowing that i wasn't logged in.
Buck
Buck

http://www.buck-art.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:37 pm

lol that happens to me a lot... and you're right about pokeshipping, it is oldschool but we still are dragged into it. and I bet a 100 buck[s] ( lol bad joke xD ) that we'll soon see Misty and Ash together again becuase if not, then... well, Nintendo's got a problem. Wink
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Buck Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:09 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:lol that happens to me a lot... and you're right about pokeshipping, it is oldschool but we still are dragged into it. and I bet a 100 buck[s] ( lol bad joke xD ) that we'll soon see Misty and Ash together again becuase if not, then... well, Nintendo's got a problem. Wink

well technically speaking, Nintendo nor Game freak have little, if any control over the anime. the only people that have control of how the anime plays out is some company in tokyo, japan to which i don't know the name of.

Besides, i don't really care if ash and misty get together. i just think it's cute :3
Buck
Buck

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 am

0_o but Nintendo owns almost all the shares in the pokemon franchise... and gamefreak has a 100% control over what is happening in the games + the guy who invented pokemon ( Satoshi Tajiri ) IS working in Nintendo with the current president Satoru Iwata. ¬_¬

take a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon

Read the first sentence and you'll know who pokemon belongs to.. ehhh, sad though...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Buck Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:0_o but Nintendo owns almost all the shares in the pokemon franchise... and gamefreak has a 100% control over what is happening in the games + the guy who invented pokemon ( Satoshi Tajiri ) IS working in Nintendo with the current president Satoru Iwata. ¬_¬

take a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon

Read the first sentence and you'll know who pokemon belongs to.. ehhh, sad though...

nonono that not what im saying at all. I know that who owns pokemon (game freak, nintendo, the pokemon company), im just saying they have no creative control over the anime. that handled by a 3rd party company
Buck
Buck

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:43 am

Hmmm, but Pokemon anime is the part of pokemon franchise and pokemon franchise belongs to Nintendo. So, you might be right that the anime is handled by a 3rd party company, but lol that company will inevitably be under Nintendo's ruthless command.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:32 pm

if i remember right the company responsible for the anime is Shogakukan studios. something along those lines. they're endorsed by Nintendo who own the franchise, and gamefreak who do the video games side...basically nintendo pwns merchandise off of the games series run by gamefreak, and off of the anime drawn/written by Shogakukan. whilst Shogakukan would not be able to run the anime without permission from the fore-mentioned companies, they do not take an active role in what happens within the anime. they could, if they had a particular direction they wanted to take, but they dont, so they wont.

that's my understanding.

could say that Gamefreak does have a say in the creative side since a lot of the anime is still based on the games, but it's still not a large say.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm

My best guess is that one would not do things without another... so they live in simbiose, with Nintendo being clearly dominant, but yes as you said, they don't usually influence the anime, though they could without any problems since Shogakukan studios are company worth a 1'000 less than the company mentioned earlier.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum