Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whoops! my bad

3 posters

Go down

whoops!  my bad Empty whoops! my bad

Post  Buck Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:20 am

well that last topic i made, i wasn't logged in and made many mistakes. so , let me try to introduce myself again...

oh hello there! My Name is buck. I'm new here and i want to say that pokemon is teh 1337est! =^D I like pokeshipping because it's oldskool shizz and oldskool is awesome <3

My interest include swimming, reading manga, playing video game (mainly pokemon), Drawing, animating (in Flash CS4), and being an internet pimp (as in Pimp my forum).

I also have my own personal website known as Buck-art On this site, you can vies my art (not up yet T-T), view new about the site and discuss about Art, animation and everything else in the forum. It's pretty cool , if i do say so myself.

I'm also on a number of other sites.

Buck @ deviantART

Buck @ Sheezyart

Buck @ Camp North

buck @ Newgrounds

(and no i don't have a myspace. Myspace sucks)

well that's about it.

Buck out!
Buck
Buck

http://www.buck-art.com

Back to top Go down

whoops!  my bad Empty Re: whoops! my bad

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Welcome to pokeshipping community!! ( I should have become on ambasador by now ) May I quickly reflect on your avatar which seems to be causing seizures to... ARGH!

Anywaaaay, I hope you post something because I'm getting bored a bit, even though I have been busy myself lateley ( that doesn't make sense? ). It's great to have you here as a new addition to our ever decreasing pokeshipping community. I hope you will continue to indentify yourself as a pokeshipper for the years to come otherwise I'm not sure there will be much of all this in the not-so-distant future, plus given that the pokemon anime makers are really making fools out of us I'm not sure I'll be able to put up with them anymore. I swear I've seen it all now.
But other than that, hey, everything's fiiine.

Enjoy! Very Happy
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 pm

welcome to pokeshipping community!! - - end of Wink seriously though that's hardly the most positive and encouraging reception.

have fun Smile

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:welcome to pokeshipping community!! - - end of Wink seriously though that's hardly the most positive and encouraging reception.

have fun Smile

¬_¬ oh well, at least it got him posting

Yes yes, Welcome!!!
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum