Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Times.

+3
Katsu Koneko
Misty
Josh
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Times. Empty Good Times.

Post  Josh Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:55 am

The Kanto episodes where always my favorites. I was really quite young when I watched them, but I remember them vividly.
I loved the episode where Ash fights Brock, and also the episode where he meets Misty of course Razz
My entire life was all about Pokemon back then. I had all the games, all the cards, all the movies, watched all the episodes, and I even had pokemon shirts and backpacks.
Nowadays, I still love pokemon, but mainly AAML.
I'll always remember and love the Kanto episodes. A wonderful childhood obsession Very Happy
Josh
Josh

Back to top Go down

Good Times. Empty Re: Good Times.

Post  Misty Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:05 am

Ahhh yes ^=^ I totaly agree! The good old days! Very Happy
I loved those episodes, I still watch them over and over now! =D I loved all the fluffy AAML in there, of course!
The best episode was probably...hmm...I loved episode 23! <3 It was so awesome Very Happy I loves episode 20 too ^_^
The ghost Of Maiden's Peak~ Episode 20
Tower of Terror ~ Episode 23

These are the ones that i enjoyed alot when i was younger! Very Happy And still do XD;
I love watching all of the Kanto episodes again and again because well...I'm such a fan of the first trio, and all the Pokemon are my favorite ones! Very Happy

The first couple of episodes are just awesome <3 I love how Misty fished Ash out XD Such a comical meeting (even though its not portrayed in a comedy way, i still laugh when i think about it! >_^)
I love you And Pikachu's attitude to Ash in the beginning is just awesome too XD I love how he's so disobedient! And ofcorse when Ash and Misty meet Brock and he acts so kick-ass XD

Aww...
Those were the days ;-;
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsu Koneko Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 am

I still need to get Kanto Box 2...><

Kanto's one of my favorite seasons, I have a lot of favorites to pick through. xD
Katsu Koneko
Katsu Koneko

http://www.freewebs.com/katsuko/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:26 am

Katsu Koneko wrote:I still need to get Kanto Box 2...><

Kanto's one of my favorite seasons, I have a lot of favorites to pick through. xD
Ahh yeah Very Happy
I need to Box sets >.< Do you know if you can get them from ebay? Question
Also, what sort of episodes were your favs if you don't mind me asking? rabbit
XD I cried so much at Pikachu's Goodbye... XD; -shot-
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsu Koneko Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 am

They're probably on ebay. xD I can't shop there sadly.
A LOT. xD (e.g. pooka episode)
Katsu Koneko
Katsu Koneko

http://www.freewebs.com/katsuko/

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:11 pm

I favour The Battle for the Badge, with the most difficult gym battle, and the gym episodes in generaL.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm

lord Martiya wrote:I favour The Battle for the Badge, with the most difficult gym battle, and the gym episodes in generaL.

Ahhh yeah! I loved the gym episodes,
I especially loved their run in with Sabrina <3
It made me fall in love with Psychic Pokémon XD;
I think the episode was called...
Abra and the Psychic Showdown

Correct me if I'm wrong XD;
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good Times. Empty Kanto

Post  Tony Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 am

The Kanto episodes were the original and also best ones in my opinion.

Although I think someone has forgotten about the Orange Islands.

As the orange islands are my fav series.

Tony

Back to top Go down

Good Times. Empty Kanto

Post  TBoneTony Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 am

Orange Islands were the best ones in my opinion.

Also I forgot to log myself in as this was my first time using this forum, so the Tony message above was meant to be me but I realised later on that I had not yet logged myself in.

Embarassed

TBoneTony

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 am

Indigo League, as the first season was called was indeed the best one in the entire anime. It had the best episodes, the best situations, and the best cast. It was the longest season as well. I was about 8 years old when I started to watch the anime. And in my times it was so important that the school lost its meaning to us. Pokemon was everything. All my friends were into it, although we weren't pokeshippers at the time - or any shippers. We all played games and above all, we were trading pokemon cards. I think that the first season, the journey through Kanto is so original that it cannot be recreated again by any other anime. It's pure class at it's greatest xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:Indigo League, as the first season was called was indeed the best one in the entire anime. It had the best episodes, the best situations, and the best cast. It was the longest season as well. I was about 8 years old when I started to watch the anime. And in my times it was so important that the school lost its meaning to us. Pokemon was everything. All my friends were into it, although we weren't pokeshippers at the time - or any shippers. We all played games and above all, we were trading pokemon cards. I think that the first season, the journey through Kanto is so original that it cannot be recreated again by any other anime. It's pure class at it's greatest xD
Omg mee too XD all my friiends were into it!
I started off collecting the stickers and cards, and when i was 5 (Or 6) the episodes started showing, and i just became addicted too! XDD I love you
I was always a sort of pokeshipper though- because of my love for misty, i became attached to her and wanted her to be with Ash XD;
I wish my friends were still into it... XD;
And yess it was the longest, i re watch it a few times, and i don't even want it to end when i watch it! Its like...amazingg <333
I just get such a thrill watching them XD
Aww....wouldnt it be awesome to get the old trio back together? )=
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am

oh duuude... it would be fantastic if the old trio got together again, that would be like dreams come true! But it looks like it's far from that... Ash's gonna stick with Dawn for a good 50 or 60 more episodes, after that, I have no idea what happens xDD lol and yeah, I wish my friends were still into the pokemon thing... but unfortunatelly they quit and became "Adults"... you know- smoking, drinking, getting wasted that kinda' thing... I think I decided to stay on with pokemon because I wanted to avoid such a worthless life. And I'm proud of that! Very Happy
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:oh duuude... it would be fantastic if the old trio got together again, that would be like dreams come true! But it looks like it's far from that... Ash's gonna stick with Dawn for a good 50 or 60 more episodes, after that, I have no idea what happens xDD lol and yeah, I wish my friends were still into the pokemon thing... but unfortunatelly they quit and became "Adults"... you know- smoking, drinking, getting wasted that kinda' thing... I think I decided to stay on with pokemon because I wanted to avoid such a worthless life. And I'm proud of that! Very Happy
Hehehe! Thats good that you can avoid that sort of thing!! <3 I love you
Who needs drink when you have Pokemon 8D <3
Aww yeah....I don't watch D/P because well...i dunno. The voices kill me inside, and its just, meh, not the same XD. I did give it a go X3 But i just couldnt accept it. It was the same with Advance Gen, it just didnt work for me. I think i just need Misty ;-; XDD
Aww...
I really REALLY want her back, So bad...
-emos-
XDDD
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 am

ahahahahah... yh, we're like pokemon emos lol the new generation of a completely diffrent society.. "we want a ministry for Pokemon!" lol yeah, D&P is dissapointing, Ash sounds like if he was on drugs or something... and Brock's becoming a perverted pedophile.. I mean after 10 years of pokemon Brock's like 22 or 23 years old, and he's hitting on girls the age of Dawn... that's, that's just wrooong. xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:22 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:ahahahahah... yh, we're like pokemon emos lol the new generation of a completely diffrent society.. "we want a ministry for Pokemon!" lol yeah, D&P is dissapointing, Ash sounds like if he was on drugs or something... and Brock's becoming a perverted pedophile.. I mean after 10 years of pokemon Brock's like 22 or 23 years old, and he's hitting on girls the age of Dawn... that's, that's just wrooong. xD
XDD Its so true..
But in a interview recently, they said Ash was still meant to be 10! XDDD

Ash does sound like hes on drugs o.o He's like...i feel asleep one day, and it was on tv, and his voice made me wake up, i fell of the couch o-o
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:26 am

lol His voice actually makes me jump when someone switches the program on the tv... His voice is similar to a psychotic chav who just drunk 5 litres of vodka and is ready for a manslaughter... they really messed his voice up 0o " Pikachu, thunderbolt!" brrbrrrrrr *shivering*
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:23 am

yep D&P is rubbish, so far i cant think of anything good about that series, i dont bother watching it.

something about the original series...the fact that it was original, as has been said above i doubt there has been or will be, anything else that captures the collective imagination of so many kids, and judging by deviantART and this forum too, not just kids anymore, though most of us are still into it for a different reason.

tbh i've always been something of an escapist (and...in the end...we lie awake, and we dream of making our escape...ah hem yh love that song anyways) even when i was little n i think that's what made this series appeal to me, n what still does in a way because it's like...i wanna be there at times, everything seems far more exciting and far less complicated. the indigo league was and still is amazing, from what i can remember of the orange islands that was too, but perhaps they should have brought it to an end after the first Johto season? i cant remember much of Johto, partly cos we lost Sky like half way through so i couldn't watch anymore. i dont remember it being that bad but i know a lot of people think it was starting to lose touch a little bit there, though the Johto league champons is def. 1 of my fav themes. tbh i really liked Johto in the games, it was my fav region, n of course Ash n Misty were still travelling together by that point, having never seperated once for more than like half n hour lol ah good times...good times.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Again, I sweeear you talk like somebody I heard before Suspect you're too precise in your posts... but I'm not 100% sure, so I'll shut up. XD

Pokemon at it's begining was as original as Star Wars when it came out. Hence as you said it captures peoples of all ages. Firstly aimed at young kids ( who now became adults who still follow it ), then, slowly trying to capture older people, whole families, entire communities up to now. Up to now when people at the age of 23 are still being fans, most of them fans of perticular shippings rather than the anime as a whole, but since shippings would not exist without the anime, they too, can be clasified as pokemon fans as a whole. I can't really imagine myself at the age of 60 still believing in it all and still being a pokemon fan BUT I know it's gonna be that way lol I am somwhat of a lonner too, I guess the pokemon world seemed to me to be a lot better than the real one is. And as you said, you have this wish, you'd be born there rather than here. Very Happy

ahhh, good, good times. ( and they still are Wink )
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  TBoneTony Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:10 pm

I think the funny thing was that in my school, I was in Junior High or Middle School and all my friends were thinking that Pokemon was only for little kids.

But for me, I was a casual Pokemon fan for a start and my first episode I saw was the one with JigglyPuff first sang her song and then near the end of the Kanto series, I think it was when Ash finally got his 8th badge and then the Pokemon Movie with Mewtwo I had become a really big Pokefan.

Then before the Pokemon League started, they were showing the Pokemon episodes inthe first 5 weeks and I completely fell in love with everything Pokemon.

Tentacool and Tentacruel would be my fav as that got me my heart and soul into Pokemon as well as a few episodes before that like the one where Pikachu had to face a stronger and more powerful Richu.

Team Rocket was funny and I noticed that James had his voice changed early.

but yeah, really good times.

and also to my school mates who thought that I was nothing but a kid when I was a Pokemon fan did not know anything about that episode that was banned where James wore a swimsuit bikini with fake boobs.

That was my first taste into the really wierd and funny ecchi of Anime and it is all thanks to Pokemon.

when it came to fanfiction I started on Ash/Misty because as a teenager i was treeted really badly by some of the girls at my school that I had given up on trying to date a girl and I focused on Anime girls insead and I felt that the relationship between Ash and Misty got be the courage to try and find a girl in real life who would accept me as the anime geek that I was and not for trying to be popular with the boys in my school.

TBoneTony

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am

lol ok, since this turned into an Auto-biography thread, I'm gonna add a few words to this XD

The first time I saw Pokemon was on a display shelf. I saw some pokemon cards being scattered there. And that was in early 1998. Pokemon were not that popular, they were simply uknown in my city. But I though to myself, what the hell? And I bought a whole set- about 55 cards. So did my friends and that's how it began. Then I saw the anime for the first time, and I liked it a lot, I liked the characters, the places, and the pokemon. It was all so magic I supose. Then we really got into it, we started trading our cards, we acquired the pokemon games. And week after week we could fell the pokemon atmosphere everywhere we went. From little kids to teenagers ( adults weren't interested in that back then ), everybody enjoyed Pokemon! Years were passing by, and pokemon peaked in 1999. After that year, we started growing older. Many of my friends dropped out of it. By 2003, I was probably the only person in the entire school that was still into Pokemon. Many considered it to be childish stuff. And we went separate ways. They started drinking, smoking, going to dangerous parties, they had problems with the Police. They dropped out of school, while I stayed with pokemon. And that was probably my best decision because I remained a decent person. It might sound funny, but pokemon saved me. And it's gonna stay that way forever I guess. The most important thing is that there are some people like me all over. We might be scattered but that's what forums are for Wink
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:00 am

may i just ask...a little off topic and probably something totally obvious that i've failed to pick up on...what's with all this "i swear you talk like someone i know" stuff?

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:may i just ask...a little off topic and probably something totally obvious that i've failed to pick up on...what's with all this "i swear you talk like someone i know" stuff?

well, as I said earlier I'm not a hundret percent sure, so I'll just zip it. ( *Though you sound like a person who wrote the now famous Rocket Initiative* ) lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 pm

riiight ok lol now famous my arse, reckon 4 people have read it through, max

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:riiight ok lol now famous my arse, reckon 4 people have read it through, max

ahahahahah, don't be so modest now, I have seen 100's of profiles on deviantart with Benmrules written in their favourite writer section... seriously. Now don't tell me, that doesn't mean anything! xD

uh huh, I see some people taking pic. just in front of your house... xDDDD "Smile!"
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 pm

dunno about hundreds, and i doubt many of those are because of TRS in any case. just got lucky with Dreams End

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next