Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock "A.K.A- The Perv"

Go down

Brock "A.K.A- The Perv" Empty Brock "A.K.A- The Perv"

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Brock "A.K.A- The Perv" 2jdqnep

Brock is a sad, sad man. And he will most likely die a virgin.

Brock is a guy who used to Be the Gym Leader in Pewter City. He loves Pokemon, maybe too much sometimes, as was proven when he was humping his own Sudowoodo in one of the Advanced series episodes, which was later edited to cut that shameful act out. But Brock being Brock, is always obsessed with females, males, Pokemon and himself. He is an example of a Casanova behaviour going wrong. He always hits on just about any female around him, but even when there are none- He hits on Ash. And don't tell me I'm wrong because I've tons of stuff to prove it- take these for example:

Brock "A.K.A- The Perv" 10yfjao
Brock "A.K.A- The Perv" Effingwinxd1yf8

Ash is plain stupid, so he will always be forced to wear woman's clothes if the situation calls for it and Brock being a sick pervert won't pass up the chance to hit on him. Which is why we have to watch so many shameful acts in the recent episodes and their gay "Conversations" no matter if they actualy know what they're talking about or not. And hey, I am a Pokeshipper, ok? So I don't like the idea but those are the facts. Some of their conversations are just wrong, absolutely sick, like Brock telling Ash to cool his horsea down. I think that it all happened because Misty left them, which was a terrible mistake. Ash was comfortable with Misty around, even though he might have not understood why. And Brock, was being farily reasonable and holding his perversion back. But when Misty left- the two boys suffered a trauma which... well, you saw the proof, though it had a worse effect on Brock than Ash who was and still is oblivious to the aspect of relationship.

Right now, Brock is a companion to Ash and Dawn in Sinnoh. He still tries his luck with other girls but pointless, even his pokemon have enough of it, AND as a result he tries to swing both ways which looks pathetic. He still dreams of becoming the world's best pokemon breeder, but does nothing in that direction- maybe it turns out to be a nightmare? One way or another, he has glued himself to Ash.

Brock's Factfile:

Origin: Pewter City, Kanto
Personal Goal: To get la- ekhm! I mean to become world's top breeder.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down