Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right?

3 posters

Go down

Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right? Empty Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right?

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:56 am

That's Righ!
lol

Anyway, I know you guys might not like hoenn much because of May, but it's still worth giving the region a chance, just forget about advanceshipping and silly contests for a sec. and think about the pokemon that reside there. Tbh, I quite like the three starters- especially treecko. "Treecko, treecko..." lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right? Empty Re: Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right?

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:03 am

naa not particularly fond of the pokemon there either. i like torchic, but then it turns into some sort of demented fighting chicken thing - is that not technically cock-fighting? ergo illegal? can remember treeko...and who can forget teh mudkips? do u liek mudkips?

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right? Empty Re: Yes well even though we don't like Hoenn that much, maybe we should still talk about it, right?

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Oh yah, Mudkips are great, funny with those Mustashes on the side and that fin on the head lol But treecko's voice cracks me up every time I watch and eppie from AG. "Treecko, treecko.." lolololol I guess combusken is a chicken ( A new legislature is pending to allow combusken fight with other combusken xD ), but then Blaziken looks more like a human wearing a red costume lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

indeed, Blaziken will probably be taken and minutely adapted by Marvel in there next attempt at making a film that doesn't suck balls...bird man, or something equally original

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 pm

"The Wrath of the mutated flying human-birds that breathe fire!!"

Out now, on DVD!! Pg13

lol I can see the whole media going crazy xDDD ( Poor Blaziken xDDD )
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 am

Is it just me or why does http://gallery.pokenightmare.com/displayimage.php?album=382&pos=138 Liza have her hands on Ash? does she like him or something?
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:05 pm

A Longtime Fan of AAML wrote:Is it just me or why does http://gallery.pokenightmare.com/displayimage.php?album=382&pos=138 Liza have her hands on Ash? does she like him or something?

OHHH, how good you asked, I watched that episode 2 days ago. See, Ash came to challenge Liza and her brother Tate at the Mossdeep Gym. When Ash enters the arena he dicoveres that there is a 0 gravity environment in it, thus he starts to float towards the celling- after a brief period the initial energy that got him into the motion was all but depleted and he stopped moving, he was then suspended in the air.

But for some, weird, unexplained reason, Liza freacked out as if he was going to die there or something xD And she grabbed him by the hand- again, for no reason because he'd float there anyway. So I guess you could say she was using that "accident" to maybe... hit on him? God knows... there were quite a few hints for those two as the episode progressed. My opinion is that she was getting all excited just by holding Ash's hand lol "mmmphhhhhh... I got Ash's hand" xDDDD

It's weird though, everywhere Ash goes similar things happen- Like before the Silver Confrence, he rescued that unresponsible girl and she also got all obssesed about him... I begin to think Ash will end up with a Harem of 1'000 females these days... xDDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:16 am

Got a new one for you if you had to choose between Flannery or Winona who would you prefer more?

Oh come on it's just an everyday question no need to be afraid to answer it

Last edited by A Longtime Fan of AAML on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:36 am

What me? lol Flannery

I am not afraid :/
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:40 am

So then who would you pick?

I'd say Winona(in terms of beauty) and Flannery for the (hotness&way she looks)
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:44 am

Flannery, she looks like a proper female whereas Winona's cold and... I don't know. There is much more to girls and women than beauty- they posses something that... anyway, why do I even bother

lol if it wasn't for Dimorphism men would no longer be bothered with the opposite sex xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:57 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 am

Alright now that's just messing with my musculinity... you can't expect a man too look at it aaaand just forget the topic. That's unfair, that was a blow below the waist- literally. Now you're happy? lol xD

OK, so as I said- Flannery. But when choosing a partner men can also sense the amount of feminine in females. And I guess that's what attracts you to them in a big part. The looks of course, but femininity, is what makes your blood quicken. And according to some psychologists, males are attracted to young looking females, with big eyes, soft child-like skin and small noses.

All features present in anime characters... hmmmm, interesting.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 am

Well I am way older than you so things like that are normal for me but when you are my age maybe you'll understand a lot more
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Dude, it's not about the age- some men mature a lot faster than others. It's about the amount of inteligence, and experience you have ( and maybe the amount of hormones released during puberty ). And I do know a lot about human relationships, plus, I've been studying psychology for a while, but that doesn't matter one bit, it's more of a technical part. But it's the practical part that counts, and I'm proud to say I lost my virginity 1 year ago xD cheers lol Most of the teenagers from age 13 onwards are fully aware of the oposite sex and their behaviours.

anyyyyywayyyyy... why do I even bother?

Natural evolution is responsible for all of this, and Dimorphism is a direct by-product of natural evolution. Nature made us look diffrent so that the chances of our survival increase; we developed distinctive traits that make us attractive... so pathetic... xDDD Wish I was a single-cell organism Neutral
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:40 am

Ok then let's move from that so out of the Battle Frontier Season which of the 7 Frontier Brain Battles did you think was the best?
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:30 am

Brandon- he was the best Brain of them all. As a Piramid King he really impressed me with his lol battling talent. And his Registeel packs a punch as well. He was actually on original character while most of the Gym Leaders we meet nowadays are fakes and cheap rip-offs. So I liked his personality a lot, plus, his symbol's the most pathetic symbol I've ever seen lol I mean a cube with two lines running from one corner to the other- how original xD

All that makes him my favourite xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum