Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Digimon

Go down

The Digimon Empty The Digimon

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

The Digimon Pokemon_vs_Digimon_by_wackko200

Yes, we all know that Digimon are a Pokemon rip-off. And a cheap rip off too, just add some wings to Pikachu, change his colour and we have a Patamon. Digimon began in 99' when the Pokemon anime was at its greatest- being highly popular in many countries throughout the world.
And that's when Digimon are born, a cheap, a bit pathetic so to speak- rip off. Digimon are a disaster in terms of the storyline, I mean a bunch of kids being transported to some electrical world with watches that enable some weird really weird creatures evolve 4 times. what the ----?
It would have been a lot more interesting to the public if they killed the characters in the first minute of that odd anime. Pokemon were original whereas Digimon are... a tragedy. No wonder the anime ended with 5 seasons, 3 years ago. Because seriously, who was watching that? You got to be kidding me- Coronation street drags more attention. It's like Star Wars and Spaceballs.

The other thing being the characters. The main prontagonist- Thai, is Ash's clone. He is a moron. And that's just breaking the copyright law, only Ash is allowed to be no. 1 moron! Thiefs! anyway, so Thai and other characters are extremely similar to the characters in Pokemon anime- both in appearance and personality. The only and only interesting thing about the Digimon anime though is, that the main character ends up having a son- in the fifth series. He began as a 11 year old, and ended up as a 20-something year old having a familly. I guess there were many ships in Digimon anime but I don't have any info about them, I don't even know the name of Thai's spouse. All I know is that Thai's spouse was an outsider- not a main, or even a secondary character.

But that's not the point- the point is, that just as it happened with Thai in Digimon, we can hope same thing happens with Ash in Pokemon, though, in this case we don't want an outsider getting together with him. Moreover, the fifth season depicts Thai's son continuing on... that nonsense journey before finaly the whole anime ends. AND since Digimon is a mirror reflection of Pokemon- well, who knows? Very Happy
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum