Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+)

Go down

Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+) Empty Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+)

Post  TBoneTony Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 am

Sinking into love 'and quicksand' (PG13+)

by TBone Tony

(Warning: Contains mild nudity and lightly pseudo sex scene)

It was a warm sunny morning in Pallet town as Ash slept in his bed, he was in a sad mood because after his Hoen adventure he had a party at Prof Oak’s lab and it was an enjoyable party but his long time best friend Misty was not there.
(apparently, when Misty heard the news that Ash was back, she took off travelling to pallet town by foot but Ash’s mother forgot to tell her about the party that night or else she would have let her sisters drive her from Cerulean city to Pallet town. )

All of his friends like Brock, May and Max had gone back to their home towns after the party and they also wished that Misty was there. She did happen to call on her cell phone to the group before the party started but that was before the group realised that Prof Oak planed a party for them that night.
Brock thought that maybe Misty wanted to see Ash alone so that’s why he went to Pouter city and May and Max needed to get home to their parents but they promised to get back to the group in 2 weeks for another adventure.

So Ash was all alone, well not really since Pikachu was still with him. All he could think about was what will he say when Misty arrives, how will he be feeling when she comes back, will he tell her that he actually loves her and was so stupid in taking her for granted during his Kanto, Orange islands and Johto adventures.
His thoughts were interrupted when his mother cheerfully ask him to take a shower and come down for breakfast. Being a 18 year old had it’s ups and downs so even Ash was starting to bet a bit lazy after having the party the night before.

Ash took a shower and then had his breakfast and after finishing his toast and watching Anime cartoons on TV (something he misses during his adventures) he heard the door knocking.
“It’s her” Ash got excited and rushed to the door.
But instead of Misty, it was Professor Oak.
“Ash” Prof Oak said in a serious tone. “I want you to come to my lab as soon as you can.”
“But Misty is meant to be coming this morning” Ash complained to him.
“It’s OK Ash, just wait till she comes and I’ll see you both when she arrives.” Stated Oak.

Ash then waited for just 15 minutes un till another knock came at the door.
“It’s her” Ash got excited and rushed to the door.
But instead of Misty, it was nurse Joy.
‘AHHH! Not again’ thought Ash.
“Sorry to disturb you but we need to check up on your pokemon to make sure they did not catch any viruses while you were in Hoen, it’s important for quarantine health issues.” Explained Nurse Joy.
Ash complied to the Nurses request and he gave Pikachu and all his pokeballs to Nurse Joy to make sure they have not caught any diseases.

Ash waited another 15 minutes before another knock at the door but Ash was not as worked up in case if it was the postman.
When Ash opened the door, a smile grew on his face a beautiful looking Misty stepped inside his house. She had changed a bit since he last saw her.
Misty was wearing her light blue tank top and jeans that went down to her knees. Her hair was flowing beautifully down to her shoulders and her eyes were bluer than Ash could remember.
Ash was wearing is red + white pokeball shirt and dark blue shorts and well, his hair was still messy.
“Hi Ash, long time no see.” Smiled Misty who was happy to see Ash.
“Good to see you looking beautiful.” Blushed Ash, his face was a little red from being nervous but he was still calm about seeing the person he had a crush on for so long now back in his life again.

When they got to Prof Oak’s lab, Ash and Misty were assigned to investigate unusual and mysterious pokemon that had long thin pink tails. One was a large purplish kind of tail.
Tracy explained to Ash and Misty that when he tried to sketch the pokemon, Tracy was shore he got the whole pokemon before he saw a flash of light and everything in his sketch book was rubbed out with only the detail of the pokemon’s tail remaining.
However the long thin pink tails and the large thick purple tail somehow was familiar to both Ash and Misty.

Ash and Misty were searching the forest where Tracy said he saw the pokemon, it was in an area where there was a lake over at the left and some old skid marks and some black ash to the right.
Ash kinda knew the spot where that was the place where he first met Misty. Pikachu had been attacked by Spearos and was badly hurt. He had jumped into the lake to escape until he was caught in a fishing line and was towed up on shore. That person who had the fishing line was Misty and those pieces of black ash still paved the trees where Pikachu gave the Spearos a mighty thunder attack.
And the rest was history.

“Hey Ash, those burnt marks on the tree there, they kinda remind me of something?” Misty thought to herself.
“Well, in case if you forgot, I made those” said Ash with a cheeky grin hoping that Misty did not understand what he meant by that.
“Now I Remember!” shouted Misty as she grabbed Ash by the neck “That’s where You TRASHED MY BIKE!!!!”
“Hey calm down Misty?” said Ash a bit worried he would feel the wrath of Misty’s Mallet. “If it wasn’t for me then you would never had followed me, I would not have been the trainer that I am now. We would not have had been friends in the first place”
Misty looked into his eye surprised, she knew that those series of events changed her life and she was, in some way, touched by how Ash knew of the importance as well. I was along this same river that she dragged Ash and his injured Pikachu from the strong currents of the water, It was along this spot that Ash, well it was Pikachu that toasted her bike and it was those events that at first would make her hang around him but in a thew short days time, she would like Ash and even, love him in some way. Even though she never admitted it to his face, in her heart she knew it was true.

As Misty stared into Ash’s eyes, Ash was also trying to think of the world that he wanted to tell Misty ever since he left for Hoen but at the moment, his mind was blank.
That was until Misty saw a pink pokemon from the side of Ash’s face.
“LOOK ASH!” shouted Misty right into his face. “It’s that mysterious pokemon!”
Ash was caught off guard as Misty rushed off as the mysterious pokemon flew off above the ground inside a pink bubble. It looked like it was hovering.
“Hey, wait, MISTY!” Ash shouted back but Misty was already off and he had no choice but to chace after her.

Misty ran after the pokemon that flew into a clearing that was coved in soft brown mud, some water was showing on the surface from the summer rain that fell the day before. Misty did not take any notice in case if the pokemon disappeared from her sight. She did not notice how the mud was making her hard to run across until she stoped to catch her breath right in the middle of the muddy ground.
“Whoa, that must, have been, a very fast pokemon to catch.” Misty puffed as she composed herself.
She was keeping her eyes on where the pokemon went that Misty did not notice that her feet began to sink below the surface.
“OK, I’ve just got to…HEY, Can’t move MY FEET!” Misty gasped in surprise and shock that she could not lift her legs from the muddy ground.
Misty tried to lift her left leg but her right slipped to her knee, then she tried to lift her right but her left sank to her thigh. Misty realised that she had started to sink and mouth opened in horror to what she knew she was in.
“Oh my God…It’s QUICKSAND” Misty screamed as the words quicksand escaped from her lips.
She began to try and move her legs faster but the quicksand gripped them together so that they were stuck and could not move.
“ASH!” Misty shouted his name. “I’m stuck in Quicksand. Help me, I’m sinking fast!”
Misty was up to her hips, her blue short jeans were now ruined by the mud stains.
She could not hear any sound except the sound of the pidgys fly. Tears began to fall from her eyes as the reality got to her that she should not have ran so fast without Ash. She would do anything to see him.
As if on cue, Ash appeared from the clearing and saw Misty up to her hips in mud.
“Hey Misty” he panted from trying to catch up to her. “Why have you shrunk?”
“ASH” Misty called out his name. “Don’t come closer, it’s quicksand and I’m SINKING NOT SHRINKING!!!”
Ash quickly found a vine from the forest trees, he made sure it was strong enough to save the slowly descending Misty.
Ash threw out the vine and Misty caught it. Then he pulled with all his might.
“Ash.” Misty called out to him panicking.
“Don’t worry Mist, I’ll pull you in.” Ash calmly said to her while he strained to free Misty from the bog. He closed his eyes as he strained on the rope while keeping his feet on the solid ground.
“Ash, Please!” Misty called out to him, her voice more worried.
“Misty, you’re going to be ok, I’ve almost got you.” Ash cried as he was slowly pulling Misty towards him. “There, got you.!”
Ash opened his eyes as he stared into Misty’s face once he got hold of Misty’s hands.
Instead of joy, he found shock as he realised that Misty was trying to tell him that he was not pulling her free, instead Ash actually pulled himself into the middle of the quicksand with Misty.
“Holly …” Ash shouted random words to describe his embarrassment.
They were both now in hip deep and slowly sinking, Ash could not reach the edge to pull Misty or himself to safety. They were doomed unless if someone was walking by to save them.
But there was no sign of help anywhere. Ash and Misty were now completely doomed to spend their remaining minutes of life, slowly sinking in quicksand.

TBoneTony

Back to top Go down

Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+) Empty Re: Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+)

Post  TBoneTony Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 am

Misty slowly sighed in defeat as she knew she did not have to point out how dense Ash usually is. Instead she put her hand on Ash’s face. Ash looked into her eyes wondering why Misty had not chuck a fit by now. Misty saw the right time to say the words she had wanted to say to Ash since she came to meet him this morning.
“I love you, Ash Ketchum” whispered Misty. “I love you for who you are and I love your courage and bravery, even if it dose make you stupid. I’ve always loved you and I always will until the day we die.”
Ash stood shocked that Misty would be so open, even in a time of their greatest peril. He had always wanted the perfect opportunity to say it so he decided to say it now.
“I love you too, Misty” sobbed Ash. “I’ve wanted to say this you at the right time and, well, what a moment to pick it before we drown here.”
The tears in Misty’s eyes slowly overflowed as she leaned forward and kissed Ash on his lips.
Ash leaned forward to return the kiss as they slowly sank up to their chests.
Suddenly the fire within them began to burn brightly as Ash’s hands slowly removed Misty’s top to reveal her light blue bra. Misty slowly removed Ash’s shirt and they brought their bodies together on the surface of the quicksand.
Their feelings for each other overflowed their rational emotions, they knew that they were going to die but they had no fear of it. The only fear was not being together. Not expressing every word of love before their time was up.

The sand crept higher to their chests, Misty could feel the soft mud touching her bra.
“Ash?” Misty asked as she broke their kiss for a second.
Her hands slowly began to pull the straps off her bra before Ash stoped her with his hands.
“Why did you stop me?” asked Misty staring into Ash’s eyes for an answer.

“I don’t think I am ready...I am a little nervous” replied Ash.
“But..” The tears began to flow from Misty’s blue ocean eyes. “We only have minutes to live, if we don’t make the most of the time we have remaining while we are still alive, we may have missed out of our opportunity to really love each other, or even experience true happiness.”
Ash looked down at Misty, she was right as the sands slowly crept higher against their chests, the less time they have to make the most of their time alive and together.
Misty put out her hand at the side of Ash’s face and as Ash looked deep into her eyes, he realised that he also wanted to do this as much as Misty wanted to. Only he was in a battle with his head verses his heart.
Then Ash said “OK, lets do this.”

Ash did the honour of slowly removing Misty’s bra and for the first time he saw the beautiful body of the girl he loved. They were not as big as Ash had hoped but Misty's breasts were still wonderful to Ash's eyes.
He did not care about the looks, or size, it was the kindness, personality and soul of Misty that was more important to him because they are the reasons why he loved her in the first place. Her beautiful body was only a bonus, without the person within, they would have meant nothing.
Ash kissed Misty more harder as his fire within him turned into a Charizard’s fire blast of passion.
Misty kissed back Ash at the same force and their bodies came together again, the skin to skin contact of their chests adding more fuel to their fire that was slowly building up to some thing more.
As both Ash and Misty continued to gain the momentum of love, the quicksand showed no mercy in tacking more of their bodies deeper into the quicksand.

They were now neck deep and both Ash and Misty found it hard to breathe, since their lungs are now below the surface, the pressure of the sands closing around their necks tried to slow them sown, but that only pushed the faster.
“Ash” Misty panted with sweat dripping from her face “It’s getting hard to breathe!”
“Keep going Misty!” insisted Ash. “Do you want to go to the next level?”
“Oh yes Ash, Please do” Misty whispered with a smile on her slowly descending face.
They both removed their necessary clothing remaining but they still kept their underwear on as the mud flowed to new exposed areas of their naked bodies,
Ash and Misty came together once again to experience true happiness for the first time of their lives, and it was likely to be the last moments of their lives too.
Misty gasped as not only was she feeling Ash on her lips, but she was also feeling him of her skin. The feeling was so incredible that she felt no sorrow on dying like this.
Their passion was now a raging inferno of a Charizard on RAGE. Ash and Misty were putting in everything they had in order to make their last time together a happy one.

The quicksand was now up to their chins and both Ash and Misty were disappearing below the surface fast.
“ASH, HOLD ME!!!” Misty gasped, her tone in her pitch was getting higher as the sand reached her lips.
“Goodbye, Misty” Ash whispered into her ear in his final words. “I Love you Forever!”
“I love you Forever, Ash!” Misty said her final words before both of their mouths kissed for the final time and intended to make it last as long as possible.
Slowly their noses and ears sank into the quicksand to block out all noise and smell of the outside world.
Their eyes met for the last time and both Ash and Misty stared at each other deep into their eyes before they had to close them as their eyes were taken beneath the sands, blocking out all sight.
Then finally their foreheads remained on the surface for 10 seconds, creating ripples by their movements below before being taken with a loud “PLOP” by the sands.

Darkness was now all around them as Ash and Misty continues to her faster. Sight, hearing and smell were gone only leaving taste and touch the only abilities they have left.
As their heated bodies continued to sink deeper below the surface, the movements of Ash and Misty only got faster to try and win a race to experience ultimate happiness before their lack of oxygen takes them over.
Misty’s arms locked themselves around Ash’s neck as Ash griped his hands onto Misty’s back and hips to move her faster so he could give her his last remaining love to her.
For what seemed like eternity in darkness, the bodies of Ash and Misty suddenly jerked as they both experienced true happiness for the first time, it was only fitting that it was also the last right before they both die.
As they experienced the most intense moment of their life, Ash and Misty began to feel exhausted, their movements slowed and their fire that was full ablaze suddenly exploded, leaving nothing else left but to slowly burn out.
The pressure of the quicksand around their bodies and the lack of oxygen slowly overtook their exhaustion and urge to fight on. Ash still hold tight onto Misty, lever letting go until the last moment.
The quicksand was slowly slipping into their lips and the pressure of it caused Misty’s lungs to demand much needed air and suddenly Misty’s lips parted from Ash’s.
Ash tried all he could to bring his lips back to Misty’s but his lungs also demanded air that he was sadly unable to do it.

Quicksand was now gushing down their lungs and the bodies of Ash and Misty both shook from the pressure of the quicksand that was drowning them both.
Their lungs were blocked and their hearts were suffocating, both wanting air but finding nothing but quicksand.
The quicksand slowly squeezed the air out of their bodies as Ash and Misty made their final movements and suddenly they stoped.
The lives of Ash and Misty slowly passed in their minds as their hearts stopped beating and all of their other body functions were shutting themselves down forever.
Just before their minds went blank, both Ash and Misty thought that this was what it was like to die.
No bright lights, no stars, only darkness.
There are many ways to die but to Ash and Misty, they don’t come better than this.
Finally together forever. Both sinking into love, and quicksand.

The bodies of Ash and Misty continued to sink into darkness, long after their souls had finally perished under the surface of the quicksand.
The End

TBoneTony

Back to top Go down

Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+) Empty Re: Sinking into Love (Warning: Mild nudity and lighty detailed pseudo sex scene PG13+)

Post  TBoneTony Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 am

Author's note:

This was one of my first AAML stories I had written a few years ago but I had to eddit some parts to post it into this forum.

I also included a little bit of what is contained in this story so those who see the title also know what to expect.

Hope no one was offended with my story as I tried my best to make sure I put allot of detail but not too much.

Hope everyone enjoyed reading and hope to post more of my older AAML fics.

TBoneTony

Back to top Go down