Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duo Heart Episode 1

Go down

Duo Heart Episode 1 Empty Duo Heart Episode 1

Post  Jawmax Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 am

Duo Heart

Episode 1: Welcome to a new world

A boy was playing outside under the watch of his big sister when she told him to come home. In one instance he came back right away but at same time he went deeper into the nearby woods falling in a deep hole. There he found a large metal object. He heard his sister call to him saying that she would get help. The boy pulled out a piece of the thing that had a blue heart and a pink heart carved into it.

Forty years later…

Ash and Pikachu were on their way to Cerulean City. It has been six years since Ash started his journey. Ash wanted to ask Misty on a date however what brought this on were some words from his mother. “Ash don’t you think it’s time that you started dating? You never going to find the girl you’re going to marry if you don’t look for her.” Ash sighed has he entered the Cerulean Gym. “Um, hi Misty, I was wondering if you didn’t have plans tonight maybe we could go some place?”

Misty turned to Ash and said.”Well I…” Then Misty’s sisters jumped in.

“She would love too.”

“Have a nice time.”

“Like Ash don’t do anything funny with our sister.” They each said as they pushed them out the door.

“Well how about a walk through the park in the moonlight?” Misty asked.

“Sure that would be fine.” The pair and the Pikachu went to the park after stopping at a local ice cream stand Ash tried to say something. “Misty, I know that coming with me here wasn’t your idea. I’m sorry I just dropped this whole date on you it’s just well I think about you every day and I thought maybe that meant that we could be more. But if you don’t want to go out with me I hope that we still have our friendship.”

“Ash.” Misty said putting her hand on his cheek. “For a long time I wanted to be more than friends. You don’t know how happy it made me that you asked me out.”

“Really? So you weren’t kidding in Johto when you said that we would be married someday.”

“Well I’m not in a rush to walk down the aisle. We should take our time and enjoy this.” They leaned into their first kiss tasting the ice cream on each other’s lips.

At that moment a fierce wind began to blow, it blown Ash’s hat off. “Pika!” Pikachu cried looking at the wasted ice cream on the ground. Then Ash heard a familiar cry.

“That’s Palkia what is he doing here?” The trio followed the legendry Pokémon against the wind to another section of the park they saw Palkia before a rift in space an inside it was a giant creature that they could barely make out. It had four legs, a torso with two arms and three glowing green eyes. “What is that thing?” Ash pulled out his Pokedex.

“Creature is not a Pokémon. No data available.”

Just then the creature grabbed Palkia with its pale hands and black claws. Palkia wrestled back but not before a tree toed clawed foot stepped out of the rift. The pearls on Palkia’s shoulders glowed and the wind from the rift changed and now things were being pulled into it.
Ash and Misty were so intent on watching that they didn’t noticed that a branch broke off a tree and it knocked Pikachu of Ash’s shoulder. “Pikachu!” Ash rushed after his friend who was being pulled in.

“Ash no!” Misty ran after Ash. Ash got Pikachu by the tail then Misty caught Ash’s leg holding onto a fountain. “Ash, I can’t hold on! The pull is too strong!”

Palkia used Ancient Power to knock his opponent back who was now just hanging onto the edges of the rift. The Space Pokémon prepared his Spacial Rend attack.

“Misty, please hang on! Don’t let go!” Ash said.

“I’m…I’m slipping!” Misty lost her grip and three were now heading directly toward the rift. Palkia unleashed its specialty attack breaking the creature into numerous black and white globes. The rift was closing but not before the trio was pulled into it. At the other side of the rift the globes flew off into the sky while the other landed in a park. “Ow! My rear!” Misty yelled.

“My head.” Ash said Pikachu safe in his arms.

Pikachu looked around to see that everything was badly damaged and Palkia was nowhere to be found. “Pikapi? Pikachupi?” he asked.

“I don’t know what that was all about but I want to go home now.” Misty said. They made their way back to the gym.

“Misty? Where is everybody?” Ash asked.

“Maybe they ran when the commotion started.” Misty said. She tried to open the door to the gym but it was locked. “Real funny girls!”Misty said pulling out her key. When opened the door all the lights were out.

Ash turned on the lights. “What? What happened here?” The gym was covered in dust and the pool was empty.

“It looks like it hasn’t been used in years! But how?” Misty said unsure of what was going on in her own home. Then what look like a giant mace crashed through the roof. They ran out of the collapsing gym to find that the mace was the hand of a giant grey and dark green robot that had another mace hand and what looked like a rocket launcher on its back. On the shoulders was the letters MC and it had a big red visor like eye. The robot changed from mostly grey to mostly dark green and fired rockets at the city.

“Pikachu use Thunder!” Ash ordered. But the attack had no effect. The robot turned toward them and became grey again rising up its left arm. They all thought that this was the end until a white and blue robot with two blue eyes cut off the arm with a giant sword. The first robot then knocked the sword out of the other hands and began to beat on it knocking it into a building. The chest opened up to unveil a cockpit. Ash, Pikachu, and Misty ran inside to see a woman in the front seat and a man in the back both had their hands in orbs, blue for the woman and white for the man. They also had some kind skin tight jumpsuits with colors matching the orbs but they could not see the faces of the pilots through their helmets in the darkened cockpit.

“What are you doing here? You’re in danger!” the woman said in a low whisper obviously hurt.

“Run away. Escape while you can!” the man said. He too seemed hurt.

“No way! I’m not leaving you here!” Ash said.

“The two of you saved our lives. I could never forgive myself if I didn’t try to help.” Misty said.

The two pilots couldn’t seem to stay awake. “Misty, let’s get them out of these chairs. We won’t stand a chance with that thing out there.” Ash said as he started to lift the man out his raised back seat.

“Do you think we can really pilot this thing?” Misty asked.

“Team Rocket uses giant robots all the time. How hard could it be?”

They both got in the chairs and put their hands in the globes; inside it Ash grabbed a vertical bar while Misty held a horizontal one. “Weird this feels like jelly.” Misty said. The cockpit closed and the opening in front of them became a screen with an outside view and computer readouts.

“Duo System online, Reading new pilots, Synchronizing...” The computer said. Ash and Misty felt a tingling all over their bodies. “Complete.”

“Pika Pika!” Pikachu said. Pointing out that the enemy robot was coming for them.

“Okay let’s do our best. Hey this stick doesn’t move!” Ash said.

“Mine neither and I can’t find any buttons or anything. How do you work this thing?” Misty said. The enemy was coming closer raising it mace.

“Come on…” Ash said.

“Please…” Misty said.

“Move!” they both said at the same time. The next thing they knew they were several block away from where they were.

“Whoa this thing is fast!” Ash said.

“Do you think it moved because we both wanted it to?” Misty asked.

“It better be because here he comes!” The enemy robot hovered slightly off the ground and came at them getting ready for a jab.

“Stop!” Ash and Misty said. Their robot held the mace back with just its left hand. “Take this!” with a good right cross they knocked the enemy’s head off and to the ground. “Now make like Team Rocket and blast off!” they grabbed the robot’s legs tossed it out of sight. On the screen they could read the words “Battle complete.”

“Now we just have to get them to a doctor and find out what in the name of Pokémon battles is going on.” Ash said.

“Good there a hospital this way.” Misty said the robot began to move.

“Hey wait a minute! Thiers a lot of damage that way; a doctor wouldn’t be over there. This way the city is less damaged over there.” Ash said the robot turned.

“Ash, I grew up here so I should know where to go. Besides you would just get us lost again,” the robot turned the other way.
“What! I’ll have you know it’s been a long time since I got lost! We’re going this way.”

“No, this way!”

It was then that Pikachu noticed one display the read “Duo Resistance”. With it there was a blue and a pink gauge that was getting higher and higher. Pikachu tired to tell them but they wouldn’t stop arguing and the robot was becoming unresponsive and hard to control then both gauges reach the top and turned red with a buzzer sounding. “Duo Resistance at 100% primary systems shutting down.” The computer said. With that the robot fell into a sitting position with the hatch open.

“Great I guess our fighting broke it.” Ash said.

“Makes sense since working together is what made it work.” Misty said.

“Alright new plan, Brock taught me some of what knows about first aid so we should find a pharmacy or something and get some stuff to help out. If they are military then someone will come looking for them.”

“Okay but first we better see how much they’re hurt, first let’s get these helmets off of them.”

But when they removed the helmets with the cockpit lit up what they saw gave Ash a shock. “Brock? And the Frontier Brain Lucy? But why would they be in something this? Why are their robots fighting in the city? What is happening here?” The last question echoed into the night.

Preview: Bonds are kept alive by shared memories. So when one person remembers someone but the other does not the feeling is like losing a part of you. How do you go on in a world where everyone you care about only sees you as a stranger? Next episode; Other side of a cracked mirror. Duoriods Deploy!

Jawmax

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum