Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ^_^

2 posters

Go down

Welcome ^_^ Empty Welcome ^_^

Post  Misty Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Helloo! <3 This is Mistygemmy from deviantart <3
And I'm the admin here, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Very Happy I wanted to start this off simply because of the fandom for the shipping of Ash and Misty, from Pokémon. The ship has been going for a LONG time now, around 10 years Very Happy And I really wanted to try and bring the fans together ! Very Happy There are only a few other sub forums dedicated to this couple, and all the real forums have either closed down or been forgotten DX.
So Yeah!
I'm Rachel, I'm 15, and I hope you guys enjoy your time here! I'm still getting used to the controls and stuff here o.o So bear with me, but I'm sure we could make this into a awesome and welcoming place! Very Happy

If you're new here, just post a new topic saying your welcome! Please and thank you! Very Happy
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Welcome ^_^ Empty Re: Welcome ^_^

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:41 am

Yeah, and I'm doing it again. Looking at the old posts left behind- now this forum is dead too. lol You were 15 when you wrote this, should be bout' 17 now, am I right?

ehh xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum