Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon: Chapter 2: His House

Go down

Full Moon: Chapter 2: His House Empty Full Moon: Chapter 2: His House

Post  horsesrule9284 Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

Chapter 2: His House

Normal Pov
Misty turned around to see...Ash! He forced her into the car. By now school had started. "Let Me Go! I'll Call The Cops!" Misty yelled. Ash just ketp driving, so Misty gave up. They now near the woods. Ash stopped the car, went outside and inspect the woods. Misty still in the car just stared at him. Ash then came back into the car and grabed Misty by the hand. They been walking for 3 minutes. Misty was scared! What would ash do to her, and did she do to him! Ash then pushed Misty up agaist a tree. "Ash what are you doing?" Misty said. "I'm going to kill. You what i am!" Said Ash. He then moved to her neck. Misty was very scared. Ash was about to bite her when something wet landed on his hand. He looked up to see Misty crying. His faced soften. "Just do it already!" Misty said. Ash went confussed. First she wanted him to her go, and now she wants him to kill her. So Ash just decide to leave. Misty looked up again o see Ash walking away. She put her hand on the side of the neck. Ash didn't do anything. Misty then Ran after Ash. She caught up to him, and went inside the car. "Ash, why didn't you kill me back there?" "I'm sorry Misty. You can tell people I'm am a monster I don't care." "But you not a monster Ash." Misty said in a whisper, so Ash didn't hear what she said. "Misty I'm taking you home, your not well enough to go to school." "Okay"
Misty's Pov
So with that he drove off. Well I'm just glad I'm alive! And that my sisters are away for now. Ash then stopped at my place. "Thanks Ash." "Your welcome" I then kissed him on the check. I saw him blush. I got of the car, but then my head started to hurt. The next thing I knew was everything went black.
30mintes Later
I woke up in a dark, cold room. It was almost pitch black in the room. Wait! this isn't my room! And since when I have a dark room in my house?! So I had to explore the house. So I find the stairs and went down. I saw the kitchen, and a person. "Hello anyone here" I said. "Me" Said a voice. "Me who?" "Me Ash" I then saw him. "So you live here?" He noded. "Here lets go in the living room and have a chat. So we went into the living room, sat on the couch. We didn't speak for a moment, untill I spoke up. "You have nice house Ash." "I guess, it does suite a monster like me." Said turning away from me, so he could hide his face. I then touched the back of his shoulder. He turned around to see me. I wraped my arms around his neck, and whispered in his ear. "Ash your not monster, I don't think you are." Ash then forced me back from my embrass, and looking at me with his cold stare. "You don't know what I am, your just a stuiped girl." He yelled! Hearning that made tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Ash....Your right I am just a stupied girl!" Ash then looked up at her. He couldn't believe that I was crying again. He quickly embrassed me into a hug. He whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry Misty, Shhhhhhh Calm down Misty." A few minutes later I was better. "Misty come in the car, I'm going to drove you home." "But Ash, I live near here. I could walk." "But I want to drove you" so with that he drove me home. We were in the driveway. "Thanks again Ash" "No problem" He then kissed me on the check. I blushed crazy! Well I said my good bye and ran into the house and up into my room. I couldn't believe what he did! But i'll i have to tell sonner that I'm a witch. With that I went into bed and slept.
horsesrule9284
horsesrule9284

http://horsesrule9284.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down