Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeshipping Hints!

+6
Jawmax
MiyaToriaka
lord Martiya
Katsu Koneko
Josh
Misty
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! Empty Pokeshipping Hints!

Post  Misty Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Here is a place where we can all post the most adorable and squeeable Pokeshipping hints! <33

Please try to quote the hints from an episode, don't just make them up I love you It would mean alot to me! Thankyou very much! :3
I'll start us off, shall I?
Heres My FAV quote from Pokémon~
"Wow, Imagine Brock, Married."- Ash
"You and I will be married some day too Ash ^-^"- Misty
Now....I really loved this one! XD; It's so sweet <3

I could probably name all the hints and what episodes they're from, but I would like to hear the ones that you guys like! I love you I love you
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! Empty Re: Pokeshipping Hints!

Post  Josh Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:50 am

Hehe, That's one of the best hints!
As I mentioned on MSN one time, one of my favourites is that one from Pokemon 2000
Something like this:
Misty-" Ash will never be alone... he's got... me."

AAML FOREVER Very Happy
Josh
Josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsu Koneko Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:46 am

Misty wrote:Please try to quote the hints from an episode, don't just make them up I love you It would mean alot to me! Thankyou very much! :3

Well that was a dub-added hint ^^;;;;

So I guess that qualifies as being made up?

Hm...I forget what my favorite hint was... xD
Katsu Koneko
Katsu Koneko

http://www.freewebs.com/katsuko/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 am

Katsu Koneko wrote:
Misty wrote:Please try to quote the hints from an episode, don't just make them up I love you It would mean alot to me! Thankyou very much! :3

Well that was a dub-added hint ^^;;;;

So I guess that qualifies as being made up?

Hm...I forget what my favorite hint was... xD

XDD Its still a quote from a episode, even if it is a dub XD;
But yeah Very Happy It is from the dub ! 8D Its really hard to find subtitles episodes sometimes...
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 pm

From Bulbapedia: Misty's list of hints
Ash Catches a Pokémon
Ash, willing to continue his journey alone, is followed by Misty. Upon noticing her pursuing him in Viridian Forest, Ash puts her on the spot and asks her, "Why are you still following me?". Misty sweatdrops and unconvincingly stutters back, "M...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!" in an insincere manner.
Why she is following him is made apparent near the end of the episode where she says, "I've never known anyone like him. He really does love Pokémon." She does so in body language befitting that of an infatuated girl. Also, in her statement, it is pretty much implied that she has some sort of interest in knowing Ash, who, at this point, is someone she barely knows.

The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
When Misty tells Daisy that she's back home because of Ash, Daisy thinks that Ash and Misty are a couple, which cause Misty to blush.

The School of Hard Knocks
In this episode, when Ash and Brock fall in love with Giselle, Misty gets mad. Some say that she has jealous because of Ash, but others say that was because of Brock.

Pokémon Fashion Flash
In this episode, when they see the ad for the salon, Misty grabs Ash's arm. Also when Misty goes missing, Ash expresses extreme concern.

The Tower of Terror
In the episode, when Misty thought that Ash had died, she is driven to almost tears, but is interrupted by Ash who comes back to life and wipes her nose and blushes.

Poké Ball Peril
Near the end of the episode, with Brock having left Ash and Misty to travel alone, James says "I think we may have captured a pair of romantic creatures in our little cage," after which Jessie swoons and Meowth blurts out, "They're lovebirds!" The idea of Ash and Misty as a couple becomes a sub-theme throughout the subsequent Orange League Season, culminating into events in the 2nd movie. Ash and Misty deny it all.

Navel Maneuvers
Danny, the Navel Island Gym Leader, quickly picks up on the nature of Ash and Misty's relationship during one of their arguments and says, "I can see the two of you are pretty close." After Misty asks what he meant by that, he replied, "What's that saying? 'You always hurt the one you love'..."

Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon
After the Nidoran kiss and evolve, Tracey comments about whether the battle or the kiss made them evolve. The idea of kissing embarrasses Misty and provokes Ash to ask the question, "Do people change when they get kissed?" after which Misty answers to him, "Guess we'll have to find out ourselves..." Earlier in the episode, Tracey compared the interaction between the Nidoran's trainers to the relationship between Misty and Ash (although both vehemently deny it).

Get Along, Little Pokémon!
Misty yells, "BE CAREFUL ASH!" before he goes to save the Magnamites. Misty has done this on many occasions.

Misty Meets Her Match
This entire episode alone serves as conclusive evidence that Misty not only likes Ash but possibly has developed a case of young love for him. Rudy, the Trovita Island Gym Leader, has a case of "love at first sight" with Misty after she saves his sister Mahri. After several advances from Rudy, Misty agrees to what is essentially an impromptu date with Rudy, leaving Ash and Tracey to themselves.
According to accounts of the original Japanese version, during the dance after the date, Rudy not only asked Misty to stay on the island, but to marry him. What is significant here is that Misty was actually considering his proposal, evidenced by the fact that she didn't refuse him outright. Throughout Ash's gym battle with Rudy, Misty is clearly torn between deciding which boy meant more to her, finally rooting for Ash in the end as Squirtle is hit by a Thunderbolt from Rudy's Starmie. Rudy, in shock mutters, "She wants him."
The fact that Ash started losing during this battle is probably because of his stress of Rudy liking Misty, but is then inspired by Misty's advice.

The Stun Spore Detour
Every time that Tracey and Ash need attention Misty comes to Ash first or expresses more concern for Ash.

The Power of One
P2K, otherwise known as 'The Power of One', or 'Revelation Lugia' is the conclusion to everything related to Misty's love for Ash in the Orange Season. In this movie, Misty gets competition in the form of Melody, the Festival Maiden of the Legend Ceremony. Melody, upon greeting our heroes, immediately comes up to Ash and plants a kiss on his cheek, provoking a glare of jealousy from Misty. Also, after Melody's performance at the festival party, she quickly kneels in front of Ash and grabs hold of his arm, provoking Misty to gasp and growl again in subdued jealousy.
Near the end, Misty openly admits to Melody that Ash is "her burden" and goes off to rescue him in Melody's place, stating that he'll never be alone as he'll always have her, which Melody respects (due to the constant debating between her and Misty of Misty liking Ash throughout the movie).

Snubbull Snobbery
Misty finds a starmap, and Ash says, "I know where the stars are, Misty." Misty giggles and blushes after that remark.

A Better Pill To Swallow
When Old Man Shuckle gives Ash his medicine and the medicine explodes in Ash's stomach, Misty asks Old Man Shuckle what he gave Ash. He reveals that it was Pokémon medicine, and Misty gets really angry. She calms once Ash wakes up and says, "You know what? My stomach-ache is all gone!"

The Light Fantastic
When Misty introduces Ash to Nurse Joy, Joy quickly exclaims, "What a little cutie!" referring to Pikachu on Ash's head. But Misty and Brock mistakenly think she's referring to Ash. Brock is left completely shocked, but Misty not only gets shocked, but quickly develops the same jealous expression she displayed when Melody flirted with Ash.

The Heartbreak of Brock After Temacu expresses her thoughts about marriage to Brock, Misty says to Ash, "Someday, we'll be married too." And Ash nods his head without realizing what she had just said. She could have easily meant that they would be married someday to different people, not necessarily to each other. However, that's a dub edit. In the original, Misty said "Looks like she fell for Takeshi (Brock) in first sight."
While giving a pep talk to Brock about pursuing a possible relationship with Temacu, Misty says, "Take it from me, it's a lot easier to like someone who likes you than to like someone who doesn't." Brock then asks her "How do you know?", after which Misty gasps, blushes, then coyly replies "Well that's...what I've heard..." She is not referring to Brock (much to the dismay of GymShippers) since she is openly encouraging Brock to pursue Temacu.

Love, Pokémon Style
When Macy first invites Ash out to lunch, Misty quickly cuts in between the two and comments that Ash is "booked". Later in the same scene, Macy question's Misty's right to interrupt in Ash's personal affairs when she's not his girlfriend. Misty looks quite unimpressed as Macy continues to flirt with Ash.

Gotta Catch Ya Later
The departure of Misty from the group is a very emotional affair. After all is said and done, Misty says to herself, "Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me".
In this episode, Misty gives Ash her handkerchief. Apparently, in Japan that means that a girl cares for a boy.
Misty got her own good-bye song (which completely left Brock out). Ash was pretty clueless about how upset Misty was when they found out she had to leave, but when they actually parted, he did say that she’s his best friend, and cried when they left.

A Date With Delcatty
In the original version, Misty initially rejects Georgio because there is "someone else". Taking into account of Misty's evident feelings in the series prior to this episode, it is inferred that Misty was making a reference to Ash.
Can this help?

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:56 pm

lord Martiya wrote:From Bulbapedia: Misty's list of hints

Misty Meets Her Match
This entire episode alone serves as conclusive evidence that Misty not only likes Ash but possibly has developed a case of young love for him. Rudy, the Trovita Island Gym Leader, has a case of "love at first sight" with Misty after she saves his sister Mahri. After several advances from Rudy, Misty agrees to what is essentially an impromptu date with Rudy, leaving Ash and Tracey to themselves.
According to accounts of the original Japanese version, during the dance after the date, Rudy not only asked Misty to stay on the island, but to marry him. What is significant here is that Misty was actually considering his proposal, evidenced by the fact that she didn't refuse him outright. Throughout Ash's gym battle with Rudy, Misty is clearly torn between deciding which boy meant more to her, finally rooting for Ash in the end as Squirtle is hit by a Thunderbolt from Rudy's Starmie. Rudy, in shock mutters, "She wants him."
The fact that Ash started losing during this battle is probably because of his stress of Rudy liking Misty, but is then inspired by Misty's advice.

A Date With Delcatty
In the original version, Misty initially rejects Georgio because there is "someone else". Taking into account of Misty's evident feelings in the series prior to this episode, it is inferred that Misty was making a reference to Ash.
Can this help?

Wow! That definitely helped! 8D Thanks so much I love you

I loved The 'A date with Delcatty' episode so much XD; I think it was obvious who she was hinting at...

And ofcorse, Misty meets her match was a wonderful episodes for Misty/Ash fans XD Especially Misty fans :3

Aww, thanks so much for all of the quotes!
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm

No big... I simply knew where to find that list...

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyaToriaka Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm

YAY I know this page, too Very Happy It's cool to have a page where every hints are posted.
If you want to, you can see them also on our lil page www.heavenofaaml.de (also in English and German ^__^)
MiyaToriaka
MiyaToriaka

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:31 pm

MiyaToriaka wrote:YAY I know this page, too Very Happy It's cool to have a page where every hints are posted.
If you want to, you can see them also on our lil page www.heavenofaaml.de (also in English and German ^__^)

Ohhh yeah! thanks so much for the link!!! cat
I'll go check it out straight away ^-^ <333
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! Empty R; Pokeshipping hints

Post  Jawmax Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Ash made a lot of effort to sve Misty when she was in trouble in the movie Master of Mirage Pokemon.

Jawmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 am

One of my favourite hints was in one of the episodes in the Indigo League and quite suprisingly- it came from Ash. Ash, Brock, Misty were taking a walk on the streets of a city that I can't remember the name of. Misty spotted a botique with perfumes and she rushed into it to sniff all the perfumes. Because the shop was run by pretty girls, Brock soon barged into the shop as well. xD Now, the relevant part here is that Ash could have just walked away leaving those two as he wanted to early on in the anime, Ash was actually trying to get away from Misty in the very first episodes as she was whining about the bike. BUT he DIDN'T. He walked into the shop and asked Misty if she was finished so that they could continue their journey. She refused and he started arguing, an argument which he lost 10 seconds after it began. Brock was seduced by the girls and turned againts Ash too. So Ash was fighting on all fronts, in the end he got kicked out of the shop. But the important thing is, HE ACTUALLY CARED FOR MISTY. And wanted to continue his quest with her. I mean, if he wanted to get away from her in the previous episode, why he actually did the opposite in the next one? Simple- he has a crush on her.

Pokeshipping explained. lol xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:One of my favourite hints was in one of the episodes in the Indigo League and quite suprisingly- it came from Ash. Ash, Brock, Misty were taking a walk on the streets of a city that I can't remember the name of. Misty spotted a botique with perfumes and she rushed into it to sniff all the perfumes. Because the shop was run by pretty girls, Brock soon barged into the shop as well. xD Now, the relevant part here is that Ash could have just walked away leaving those two as he wanted to early on in the anime, Ash was actually trying to get away from Misty in the very first episodes as she was whining about the bike. BUT he DIDN'T. He walked into the shop and asked Misty if she was finished so that they could continue their journey. She refused and he started arguing, an argument which he lost 10 seconds after it began. Brock was seduced by the girls and turned againts Ash too. So Ash was fighting on all fronts, in the end he got kicked out of the shop. But the important thing is, HE ACTUALLY CARED FOR MISTY. And wanted to continue his quest with her. I mean, if he wanted to get away from her in the previous episode, why he actually did the opposite in the next one? Simple- he has a crush on her.

Pokeshipping explained. lol xD

Duuuudee..
I never even noticed that, but i remember it!! You're so right!! O_O
Thats so awesome, thanks for sharing that with us!
How cute xDDD
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:06 am

whoah! no problem I always spot the best hints in the anime Very Happy And some of them don't necesairly come from Misty xDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:whoah! no problem I always spot the best hints in the anime Very Happy And some of them don't necesairly come from Misty xDDD
Hahah X33 Indeed they don't!
I always love it when Ash blushesss with herr! >w<
Or or when he sort of. protects her -shot- >w<
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 am

Protects her? awwwww... that's so... noble XD though i never noticed him doing that :/
I like it when they're fighting with each other- like a married couple <3 or when Misty's jealous... that's hilarious... xDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:33 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:Protects her? awwwww... that's so... noble XD though i never noticed him doing that :/
I like it when they're fighting with each other- like a married couple <3 or when Misty's jealous... that's hilarious... xDD
When he picks her up a few times is a sign of protection~ you know when she falls and whatnot? :3
And omg, yeah, i love love/hate relationships! They're so much better than just two people getting along XD
Cuz when push comes to shove, they're aways there for each other. =D
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Yes, totally agree. Hate relationships bring a lot of prof that there is actually some love between the people that are arguing/fighting. And that goes for Ash&Misty, since they really- fight like a couple. Even a hiker in the orange season said that "You hurt the ones you love" xDDDD haha! See Misty? Can't Lie now, can you?
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! Empty AAML Hints

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:39 am

I have a few that aren't listed
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:45 am

Good. Can you list them?

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Ok from what I have going around in my head now

first one comes from season 1 ep 43

After Ash is trampled by the newly evolved Exeggutor Misty comes running up and puts her hand on him.

Second one comes from early in the same season ep 26

During Ash's battle with Erika one of the girls says that Ash is pretty good to which Misty turns back to look at the battle and she smiles.

also in the same ep after Team Rocket steals the secret formula and the bomb that Meowth was carrying explodes the gym catches fire and all the Pokemon minus Erika's Gloom are saved Ash goes into the Gym to find it and Misty says Don't Ash.

Last edited by A Longtime Fan of AAML on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Agree, Misty's always falling into panic when Ash tries to save somebody from fire/team rocket/ a bomb/ car crash... ANYTHING! In the episode "Legend of dratini" Ash tried to disarm the bomb remember? The one planted by team rocket at the bottom of the lake? Well, Misty tried to stop him back then Wink She's so obvious... XD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 am

My next one is from the end of Season 7 ep Shocks and Bonds but it doesn't last long only 2-3 secs

While Ash is battling in the Hoenn League the scene switches to Cerulean Gym and Misty happens to walk past a giant in wall Tv and Ash is on it so Misty turns to look at it and smiles before going back to Gym Leader duty.

Pokemon Emergency

Ash:Oh! What happened to your bike?
Misty:What happened to my bike? You happened to my bike! You little loser.
Ash:I'm sorry - I'll pay for it as soon as I can - it's just my Pikachu.
Misty:I don't want to hear any of your excuses kid. (falls)
Ash:Here - let me help you up (goes to help)
Misty:(slaps him) I don't need your help!

Showdown in Pewter City

Ash:Ooh, that Flint! Trying to make a fool out of me!
Misty:Do you have any idea what you're up against? Gym leaders are different from your everyday Pokémon Trainer. They're much, much tougher. I'll tell you what, Ash. If you ask me really nicely, I'll help you out.
Ash:I don't need any help.
Misty:Is that so? Fine with me! See if you win against Brock in the Pewter City Gym! (she leaves)
Ash:(sees the check at their table) Hey, you can't leave me with the bill! Come back here!

The Waterflowers of Cerulean City

Misty:(referring to Cerulean City) Ash, you don't want Pokemon from there. Trust me.
Ash:Why not?
Misty:Because they're all -
Ash:All what?
Misty:Very scary Ghost Pokémon that look like this (Misty makes a face), like monsters!
Ash:(laughs) Nice face, Misty!

The School of Hard Knocks

(Ash is fighting some boys from Pokémon Tech)
Misty:You tell 'em Ash!
Ash:Stay out of this Misty!
Misty:You're right Ash, there's no need for both of us to get in a fight. I'll be here on the sidelines, cheering you on, waiting to drag your body away when they're finished.
Misty:Come on Ash! Show em' your a man!

Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village

Ash:Gee, I wonder what happened to Brock.
Misty:I don't know.
Ash:Maybe the river carried him far away, all the way to the ocean. Then some pirates found him and brough him aboard their ship and one of the pirates has a wooden leg.
Misty:You have the craziest imagination.
Pikachu:Kachu.
Ash:(narrows his eyes) Then came the storm...

Electric Shock Showdown

Joy:They say when two people fight, they really care for each other.
Ash/Misty:(blush) Me care about him/her!? Hmph!

Beauty and the Beach

Misty:What's wrong?
Ash:Nothing. It's just weird seeing you looking like a girl.
Misty:Wha!? (blushing, angered) Well see how weird this looks!
(Misty throws the beach ball at Ash's face, thus causing him to sink underwater)

Tentacool&Tentacruel

Ash:When you talk about water pokémon its like you get a different personality.
Misty:I don't understand why you can't see their charm. Water pokémon are so beautiful and have such depth. Like that Horsea we saw it was a talented artist.
Ash:Art? You mean that ink it spit out of its mouth?

The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

Misty:Well, you must be talking about me! But I'd never hurt Brock!
Fortune Teller:I said a beautiful elegant woman. Not some scrawny little blabbermouth like you.
Misty:Scrawny?!
Ash:Real scrawny!
(Misty punches Ash)
Misty:*Walks up to Ash&Pikachu*Sorry I'm late
Ash*Stares at how Pretty Misty looks*
Misty*Grabs Ash's hand*:Come on Ash let's Dance

Abra and the Psychic Showdown

Misty:(To Ash) As if! Your sense of direction is so bad you couldn't find yourself in a mirror!

The Tower of Terror

Misty:Ash... open your eyes, please Ash...
Ash:So Misty, your really worried about me!

Primeape Goes Bananas

Ash:I had to send about a million post cards to win that hat!
Misty:Oh, no wonder I didnt win, I only sent one.
Ash:A donut
Misty:A donut Pokémon?
Misty:(About Ash) He's always trying to sound tough.

Pokémon Scent-sation!

Misty:I wish Ash could have heard this story.
Ash:(in normal voice) I heard it.
Everybody:(surprisingly) Huh?
Ash:(as Ashley in high voice) Ah! Please don't stare at me like that! I'm a very shy little girl!
Misty:You look awfully familiar. Haven't we met some place before?
Ash:(in high voice) Maybe you've met my sister!

Hypno's Naptime

Ash:Gee Misty, you look beat.
Misty:When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it!
Ash:(points) She's back to normal.
(Question mark appears above Misty's head)

Pokémon Fashion Flash

(Ash sees Misty's makeover and starts laughing)
Misty:Hey, what are you laughing for? This make-up is very fashionable!

(Ash and Misty are arguing over beauty of a pokemon)
Suzie:Shouldn't we stop them?
Brock:That's like trying to stop the tide.

Ash:(about Misty) What happened to her face?
(holds back uncontrollable chuckling)
Misty:Dumb boys.

Sparks Fly For Magnemite

Ash:(nervously) Alright, if anybody's there, you can come on out! And if you're a ghost or a monster, you can stay where you are and we won't bother you...
Misty:(yelling) And you call me chicken!? You're a total coward!
Ash:Maybe not a total coward...

That should be enough for now I'll do more later

Last edited by A Longtime Fan of AAML on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:31 am

I just remembered a little thing from The Tower of Terror: when he's a ghost, Ash put on a prank on Misty and lifted her... putting his hands on her butt. I don't know if it can be a hint, but...

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Here are some more

The Ninja Poké-Showdown

(Psyduck hides behind Misty's legs)
Misty:(angry, with Ash holding her from behind) Psyduck! You're driving me crazy!
(Psyduck backs away for a moment)
Misty:(angered) What attack can Psyduck do?!
Ash:(smiling) Here, ask Dexter!
Pokedex:Psyduck's attacks, number one: Tail Whip.
Misty:Psyduck, Tail Whip attack now!
(Psyduck wags its tail and starts to blush, while everyone falls down in embarrassment)
Misty:(stands up, still angry) How can you call that lame tail wag an attack?!
Ash:(stands) It must have other attacks!

The Legend of Dratini

Misty:(Takes out a Misty Lure) It's my special Misty Lure.
Ash:A special Misty Lure? Wouldn't that scare the fish?

The Battling Eevee Brothers

Misty:It must be nice to have big brothers!
Ash:You can pass for my brother!
(Misty smacks him)
Brock:Grasshopper has little sense but big mouth.
Pikachu:Pika pika.

The Problem with Paras

Ash:I'm dying to have a cheeseburger.
Misty:What? I wanted to eat at a nicer place!
Ash:Cheeseburgers are nice!

So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd

Misty:I can't believe he took all my pokémon! Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, and Horsea.
Ash:Misty, you forgot Psyduck!
Misty:Oh I wish I could forget Psyduck.

Who Gets to Keep Togepi?

Misty:Psyduck!!! Oh well. Bulbasaur. Use your vine whip on Psyduck!
Ash:Do you think I'm going to fall for that? Bulbasaur! Lick Psyduck's head. (Bulbasaur does) Now tickle Psyduck!

Princess Versus Princess

Misty:You're an only child, you wouldn't understand. But when you're the youngest of four sisters, having something that belongs to only you is important. (Flashback) My sisters all had their own princess dolls, but all I ever got was their broken old hand-me-downs, and they'd say, "Isn't that great, Misty? You get three whole sets of dolls for yourself!" (End flashback) But now I'll win my own Pokémon Princess Dolls!
Brock:It must be a girl thing!
Ash:Maybe it isn't a girl thing. Maybe it's just a Misty thing!
(Misty hits him)

The Case of the K-9 Caper!

Misty:I hope this isn't to tough for him.
Brock:Don't worry, Pikachu will be fine.
Misty:Not Pikachu, I'm worried about Ash

Volcanic Panic(Oh look Misty's broken bike has returned)

Misty:Now what was I so mad about?
Brock:Don't you remember? You were mad because Ash, because he ruined your...
Ash:That's ancient history. Let's hut the road to Viridian City. (Hums and leaves)
Misty:Now I remember! You're gonna pay me back for that bike, Ash! Catch him!
(She and Brock chase after Ash)

Beach Blank-Out Blastoise

Misty:This isn't funny I look like a cartoon!
Ash:A cartoon like that would ever happen!

Clefairy Tales

(Ash sees the ice cream is gone along with the backpacks)
Ash:(crying) I never got to taste the chocolate!
Misty:We can always get more ice cream Ash. What about our backpacks?
Ash:(stops crying) Can we get peach?

Holiday Hi-Jynx

Lapras:It's going to get cold soon.
Ash:I'm pretty tough, Lapras. A little cold won't bother me.
(Scene cuts to show everybody bundled up under Jynx shivering.)
Misty:A little cold won't bother you, huh?
Ash:A little won't, but a lot sure can!

Snow Way Out

Misty:Alright Ash, you made this mountain in to a mole hill now get us of it! This is a reference to the saying "Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill"

The Evolution Solution

Ash spots Misty and Brock wind-surfing.
Ash:(calls out) Hey, guys! Over here!
Brock:Ash! You're suppose to be back home training!
Misty:I knew he'd goof off.
Ash:I came here to do some 'special' training!
Misty:Did he say training or tanning? Whoa! Misty loses her balance and falls into the water.

Make Room For Gloom

Ash:What are you talking about Brock? I don't see any beautiful girl.
Misty:Just turn around! (giggles)
Ash:Please Misty, only one of us can hallucinate at a time.

Mewtwo Strikes Back/Pokemon The First Movie

Misty:Ash, you just said you were too weak to work.
Ash:That's right, I am too weak to work, but a Pokemon battle isn't work.

All Fired Up!

Ash:Take your best shot Team Rocket!
Misty:Ash!

Fire And Ice(Could easily rival Pokemon The Movie 2000 for AAML hints)

Misty:Ash! Shouldn't you be back at home watching over your Pokemon, or is your stomach more important than they are?!
Ash:Hey, I was just going to get something to eat!
Misty:Be careful Ash, all the food can make your belly as big as your head.
Ash:Thanks Mist, but I can't help it. I've got all the food for free, that's 'cause the (restaurant manager) is a big fan of mine.
Misty:Ash, everybody in the Pokémon League gets to eat here free.

Pokéball Peril

Ash:Don't worry Misty, I still got the two tickets.
Misty:But we can't go back by that blimp.
Ash:You're right, the food was bad and they didn't show a movie.
James:Jessie, I think we've accidentally captured a pair of very romantic creatures in our little cage!
Jessie:You mean, awwwwwww!
Meowth:Dey're loveboids!
Ash:(Blushing) No way! You're crazy!
Misty:(Also blushing) Crazy is right! Never in a million years.
Jessie:But you're blushing!
James:Kissy, kissy.

Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?

Misty:Love is the most important thing in the whole world!
Ash:Not more important then Pokémon.

Misty Meets Her Match(Only AAML quote is from a non main character I know there are others)

Rudy:She wants him

The Power of One/Pokemon The Movie 2000

Melody:What are you coming for?
Misty:To find Ash! And before you start saying it's because I secretly like him, DON'T because I DON'T!
Melody:Chill out! You sure are sensitive about someone who's not your boyfriend!
Misty:HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! He's a boy, and he's a friend, but he's NOT my boyfriend!
Misty:Let's find Ash.
Melody:yeah, and if he needs any help, his girlfriends here.
Misty:but I'm not...
Melody:Well, like you said, you are a girl and you are his friend, isn't that right?
Misty:Welcome to my world. I have to deal with [Ash's] stubborn attitude every single day.
Melody:Oh, you'll get used to it. It's just something you'll have to work on when the two of you get married.
Misty:TAKE THAT BACK!
Melody:Are you his little sister?
Misty:I am not!
Melody:Oh you must be his girlfriend!
Misty:EW! Gross!
Melody:Oh i don't think so!
Misty:*glares*

Pokémon Double Trouble
Misty:If you don't know how to defeat a Psychic Pokémon, you're in hot water.
(Ash sinks in the hot tub

The Stun Spore Detour

Ash:And... Misty... Thanks for being super nice when we were sick.
Misty:Yeah... But I wouldn't count on it!

The Underground Round Up

Ash:(to Misty) Just don't sneeze, or move around, or even breathe.
Misty:Don't breathe?! If I don't breathe, I'll croak!

Don't Touch That 'Dile

Ash:Come on, Misty, we're waiting for your instructions.
Misty:Be quiet, I have to think!
Ash:Well, this is going to be a brand new experience for you!
Misty:WE'RE NOT LOST BECAUSE OF ME!
Ash:Yeah! I was so excited about getting my first Pokémon, I could barely sleep the night before!
Misty:So you slept till four the next day.

Illusion Confusion

Misty:Is that true, Hoothoot? You only listen to pretty girls?
Ash:Yeah. Too bad they're aren't any around here.
Misty:(eyes flaming) What did you say!?

For Cryin' Out Loud!

When Misty falls off the bridge, Ash uses his Chikorita to save her. You might notice that Chikorita's vine whip makes a heart shape that frames Misty! Kinda makes you think if it's in there deliberately?
Ash:As soon as the storm's over, we'll go find Misty... I hope.
While Misty was on the bridge, the music from "Misty's Song" is playing in the background.(<when paired with (^) the above scene in the ep kind of serves as a preview of when they finally say it to eachother)

Forest Grumps

Ash:IT'S MISTY!!!
Misty:IT'S ASH!!!!
Ash:Good to have you back.
Misty:Thanks Ash, I missed ya.
Pikachu: Pikachu Pi!
Ash:You worried about Misty too Pikachu?

That's enough for now more soon Smile
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 pm

oh oh oh !<3
Hehe I love these hints, thanks for posting themm! =D

I loves these onesss:
Pokéball Peril

Ash:Don't worry Misty, I still got the two tickets.
Misty:But we can't go back by that blimp.
Ash:You're right, the food was bad and they didn't show a movie.
James:Jessie, I think we've accidentally captured a pair of very romantic creatures in our little cage!
Jessie:You mean, awwwwwww!
Meowth:Dey're loveboids!
Ash:(Blushing) No way! You're crazy!
Misty:(Also blushing) Crazy is right! Never in a million years.
Jessie:But you're blushing!
James:Kissy, kissy.

Awww! <3 i just loved Team Rocket for that XD;

And alsoo~
Forest Grumps

Ash:IT'S MISTY!!!
Misty:IT'S ASH!!!!
Ash:Good to have you back.
Misty:Thanks Ash, I missed ya.
Pikachu: Pikachu Pi!
Ash:You worried about Misty too Pikachu?

Some real sweet hints heree! ^___^ God, i love this couple so much XD;
Thanks for posting!
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next