Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeshipping Hints!

+6
Jawmax
MiyaToriaka
lord Martiya
Katsu Koneko
Josh
Misty
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokeshipping Hints!

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Certainly, so what do you propose we start off with?
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:11 am

Well it's more of a question When Misty does make an appearence in D+P what do you think Ash's reaction will be?
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm

If I was in the staff, Ash reaction would be a very happy one while Dawn begin to plot to force Ash and Misty together.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:09 am

Even though Dawn is becoming a younger version of what May was during her time
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML wrote:Well it's more of a question When Misty does make an appearence in D+P what do you think Ash's reaction will be?

Oooooh, I can't wait for that appearance. I think it will be an interesting moment and very telling--we'll see if the producers and writers even care about Misty being a part of Ash's life.
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML wrote:Even though Dawn is becoming a younger version of what May was during her time

lol And May was a younger version of what Misty was during her time - that said, creates a pat situation. Misty was first, May replaced her but then she was replaced by Dawn- each time the age being dropped to 10, while Ash gets older and older. Seriously, for how long is this going to continue!? ( Episode 1'967: Ash at the age of 47 meets a 10-yr old girl along with a 53 yr old Brock-who's still a virgin )

lol...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 am

You make me remember of these.
Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 5 2mpexhj
Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 5 2cxb69g

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 pm

ahahaha... that is sooo right. The characters are ageing as the time goes on... BUT Ash's age is wrong, it should be 2 years younger than Misty. So he'd be 17 in 2006, not 19- he's about 19 now lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 am

If that did happen wouldn't Misty be all over Ash in the later ones?
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Hmmm, not sure to be honest. lol We don't know what happens to Dawn in the later ones, Brock is also not shown from 2007 onwards-
and all we see is a Misty lying on the floor at the age of 23. So I guess that means either Ash died, or he's still into the Pokemon-Master bull****, not really caring about anything else... eh, who knows?

but I guess the real question is, would Ash be all over Misty?

I'll let you guys figure out that one xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  ashxmist Sun May 09, 2010 4:18 pm

is ash getting more not acting like he used to or is it just me cus i see that he isnt acting like the kid he used to be in the first 5 generations

ashxmist

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 am

Whey, someone posting in the forums and it's only been about a year since the last one.

Can't really answer your question as i've only watched about 5 mins of the show since half way through Johto. What i have seen suggests that there may be a slight change of character, but nothing major. Could well be mistaken though.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat May 22, 2010 4:08 am

AaMLdudez wrote:Whey, someone posting in the forums and it's only been about a year since the last one.

Look at the dates again, the last post was from January 2009, this one was posted a few days ago. How is that "about" a year? It's frickin MORE than a year.

AaMLdudez wrote:
Can't really answer your question as i've only watched about 5 mins of the show since half way through Johto. What i have seen suggests that there may be a slight change of character, but nothing major. Could well be mistaken though.

I've seen nearly 540 pokemon episodes and I can tell you that Ash is a completely different person. He's nothing he used to be. Apart from the voice and slight changes in appearance, his personality underwent a major overhaul. First thing is that he never or almost never loses anything these days. He's constantly on a winning streak. The worst case scenario is that he draws a mach but he will never lose it. That's also why many fans think that this Generation (DP) is the last one as Ash will finally win a big tournament and become a pokemon master. Second thing is that he genuinely behaves like a grown up, no more goofing around. He's become a very serious person compared to what he used to be. Lastly, he has become much more calm, he's not the hot-head he once was. He solves most of the problems in a proffesional manner these days.

Ironicaly perhaps, the only thing that has NOT changed about him is that he still knows nothing about love, relationships and women in general. And he still doesn't care about them.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat May 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Ah see, that one was sarcasm, and didnt require an exact measure of the dates.

But hey i guess i am guilty of taking my impressions of the show as a whole, which seems not have changed at all (to the extent that several plot lines have actually been taken directly from previous series) and applying it to specific characters.

Think you pretty much answered the questin there though, i'm almost hoping this is the last series, though i'm not convinced...

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat May 22, 2010 8:20 pm

You do realise that we've been saying this for years now and nothing has happened? I dunno, I doubt the show will end anytime soon, I mean it's been on for so long already that it makes me think it'll never end :/
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Tue May 25, 2010 3:39 am

well it'll end eventually, but so long as there's money coming from it they're likely to drag it out for as long as the possibly can. we can hope it'll end soon, but ultimately it could go on for years.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

That's what I think as well, this is going to be the longest anime show ever. It already overpassed dragon ball and if they continue it for a few more years it will certainly become the longest aired anime show of all time.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 am

If i remember rightly it's only surpassed by the Simpsons.

thing is it depends on what category you put it in though. in terms of anime it has a verrrry long way to go to catch up with meta-series like Gundam.

i hope it ends soon though lol

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 5 Empty I Still believe

Post  MxA4ever Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:14 am

Well whatever has happened during all this time wether they have aged or not I think Misty has always been the original girl for Ash, she was the first one to go on Ash;s journey with him, and even though she left the show don;t you think there is a reason they keep on bringing her back, even though its not for long? =) I wouldn't doubt Pokeshipping for a bit because theres always a reason they keep bringing her back. I don't know a lot like a lot of you ( I wish I did you guys know so much!) but I see something between Misty and Ash and I believe there will be a big climax in Pokeshipping one day

MxA4ever

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 5 Empty Re:I Still Believe

Post  Somedude Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 am

Yeah me too, I may know why ash keeps with the feeling of loving misty without telling her its obvius and no one of you f*c*i*g idiots never knwe it was supposed to be a hide-seek of hints and reasons why they didnt tell here goes my theory of questions.

Why did misty never confess?
Such fear, but he blush and thats important to ash and pokeshipping

Why did Ash never confess?
Because he didnt want to be heartbroken by misty like brock ever did with the girls that each tme broke him. He loves misty but he was feared of being broken by misty so, That leads us to our large amount of theory.

Maybe...
Misty was the first one to be somehow in love with ash, later in some ep. they were both in love. but what? Here is some situation of fearing by ash. When he seeks brock broken by girls each time he maybe thinks "I want to tell her but, i dont want to be broken hearted by her." resonable. OF COURSE! Thats why he constantly tried to have her but without telling, Dont you forget argues, discusssions, fights, playing, fun, joy, jealousy, commitment (by misty), and many other things thats why ash didnt stoods on other girl. And this are the proves.
1-When he fights with may, ash knew she liked drew so argues and thats all..
2-Dawn. One episode when she tries to cheer ash up, acted oblivius to the cheering by ingoring her.
3-Misty, when other people comment, he was mad but blushing. And just imagine. Just imagine thats what we ned We Have Power...Dont loose the faith. I Give You some truth, Ash is a jealous guy when other guy stares at misty, same with misty. Dream and Imagine of pokeshiiping and then they will Give Pokeshipping a chance and Will be (Just Like) Starting Over

Somedude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5