Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy

3 posters

Go down

"That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy Empty "That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy

Post  lord Martiya Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:27 pm

We all know that Brock cannot stand a mention of professor Ivy without curling up into a ball and scream "Don't mention that name!". But what happened to traumatize him?

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

"That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy Empty Re: "That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 am

Well, personaly, I always believed that she rejected him at some point and that she did it in a very embarasing manner. Like you know, "Brock, stop hitting on us! You were supposed to be just a helper" or a cleaner or something...

OH! and don't forget that Ash acts the same way when he hears "Gary". Remember back at the beginning of the johto? "It's Gary!" "uhhh... don't mention that name..." LOLZ but yeah, that's what i think.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

"That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy Empty Re: "That Name!" The Mistery of Professor Ivy

Post  AaMLdudez Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 pm

yh got to be something like that or...well not necessarily, but for the interests of keeping this forum open to viewers of all ages i won't continue my line of thought on this matter Wink

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:29 am

ohhhhh, now I know what you're thinking about lol but comon! We know that Brock is not a guy that consantly hits on underage girls, police officers or stalks nurses, he also never behaved like a perv peeping at half na... nope Wink
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down