Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty"

Go down

Dawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" Empty Dawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty"

Post  Oldpokeshipper Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 am

Dawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" Pearlshippy

Dawn and her hairs might be all she cares about but don't think that beacause of that she is a moron of any sort. She also seems to be enjoying Ash's company.

Dawn is an anomaly, unlike the two previous girls before her, she is not a moron, nor short tempered. She's "balanced" out. She met Ash you know how. Pikachu once again had to fry a Bike (Do you think he's doing it on purpose?) that belonged to a young female trainer which happened to be her, and in that way, Ash got himself a female companion once again. Dawn is what many consider an "eye candy". You can't challenge the fact that she looks better than Misty or May, that's what the majority agrees on, anyway. She has also given quite a few hints that she's attracted to Ash, strongest one being in the 10th movie, where she grabs his hand with her gluy eyes looking for protection, saying his name so sweetly it would melt your nasty heart- dude, she's got some issues. She enjoys pokemon contests a lot, just as May does, something of a clone when it comes to that. Dawn is also obsessed with her hair, buying tons of gells, special products to make them stand out, as they do most of the time. She has a very good relationship with her Pokemon, though her pokemon always get into trouble with Ash's for some reason (exept Dawn's Buneary, which likes Ash's Pikachu a looooot), with Brock's pokemon usually resolving the issue. But where the issue can't be resolved, a fight always follows up. Dawn is actually the only pokemon character from Ash's gang that traded a pokemon with him, a weird coincidence.

Dawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" ZmmjxiDawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" 2hq4jedDawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" 60348d98afd483ac26d37e5dd3840b4e73bDawn "A.K.A- Hair Beauty" 293kpe9

Of course, all the symphtomps indicating that Dawn has a "thing" for Ash are all present ( Like fighting ), with Brock there to witness them for the Nth time, just as with Misty and May. ( I think he dreams sometimes he could shift places with Ash ) Dawn even had to be restrained once by Brock, so that she wouldn't be able to help Ash on his suicidal mission- how sweet. And above all, she went to great extents when chearing for Ash, acting like his own personal Cheerleader, which she actually is. Misty and May may have cheered for Ash, passionately even, but not as much as Dawn, nope. You gotta give her that, she's always preparing herself before Ash has a battle, putting on the "special" clothes she uses normaly for contests, and she always gets her pokemon out as a part of her cheering squad + notice her dodgy line in 487th eppie " All the special training I did with Ash" after which she laughs- dodgy as hell, especially when your mind is full of funny imaginary. Irony, a massive irony. Who would have though that after almost a decade, Ash would get his personal cheerleader ( Gary's red from anger ), moreover, they are always seen high-fiving which is a rare thing from Ash, as the only person he does that with is his Pikachu; Brock ocassionaly. Also, they hold hands a lot on regular basis, whenever it's Ash saving her or Dawn unconsciously doing that while talking to him about Pokemon contests- something like Brock and Nurse Joy. Basicly they can be called hand lovers, they're obsessed with each other's hands and that in particular makes Pearlshippers happy- Ash and Dawn have a lot of physical contact for some weird reason. And the examples of that you'll find in most of the D&P episodes and the 10th movie, in which, Dawn and Ash hold hands more times than in the entire series. I'm wondering, is it a new trend or something? Because I don't recall people holding hands a lot back in the 90s. Maybe it's just a new unconcious way of saying 'I love you' nowadays? ( oh noes! I'm out of date xD ) The other thing is when in 560th episode Brock had to leave Ash and Dawn because of a Pokemon emergency, both said they would stay with each other, feeling "comfortable" ( The way Misty said it when she and Brock suposedly found a hotspring back in the kanto saga, having a "good time"- 4kids sure is dodgy), and that my friends means lots of silly things, when you think about it a little bit longer. ( Surely the makers are trying to be subtle. ) And other weird, weird very weird thing is that Dawn's Buneary has a crush on Ash's Pikachu, such thing has never happened inside Ash's gang. Pearlshipping is the fastest growing ship of all time, besides of Pokeshipping, which back in 99' was woah, huge. But as with every bloody shipping involving Ash, it's the other person that cares about it the most; besides of Pikachu, because Ash actually said "I love you" to him in the 8th movie. ( Yup, Pikashipping fans, cheer on, you're canon now. ) So, as of now, Pearlshipping is not a nonsense shipping anymore, no- it's like Pokeshipping was in the original series, or just as Advanceshipping in the Advanced Generation series. Who knows what might happen? (Hmmm, Ash finally drowning in a lake- a good idea xD)
Anyway, I got carried away and I think I have said enough already about their relationship, though there is a lot more to tell. For Dawn and Ash are really close. So, if you are interested in pearlshipping, say, there is never enough knowledge- try researching it on the net.

She is the current travelling companion to Ash, and will probably remain so for the seasons to come. Since lots of fans say that D&P will be the last series, a considerable portion of the fanbase also thinks that she would finaly get together with him in the last couple of episodes, regardless of their massive age diffrence.

Dawn's Factfile:

Age: 10 as of debut, around 11 now. ( lol, Pearlshippers )
Origin: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
Personal Goal: Most likely the same as May's. ( Not again with the coordinator stuff ¬_¬ )
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down