Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM!

4 posters

Go down

do you like Full Moon so far?

Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_lcap100%Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_lcap0%Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_lcap0%Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Empty Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM!

Post  horsesrule9284 Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Chapter 1: Him!

Misty's Pov
It was just like any other day here in the Kanto. Hello people, I'm Misty. I gusse called I could dsebribe myself. Well I firey orange hair in a side ponytail, Im relly shy at my school Black Pearl High, Im in the 11th grade, I have no friends, and Im a witch! Shocking isn't, but Im good one, well when I do practice my spells that mess up a lot. So any way my sisters aren't help for to me. They just think Im nobody. And when i said have no friends i mean! because all the boys are to rich, and all the girls have very big breast! its really stupid, but i got use to it. But sometimes I just want to kill myself, but others I don't. Well by peoples!

Normal Pov
Misty was on her way to school, when suddely she felt someone was watching her from behide, so she quickly turned around to see only a mysteryies black car near the side walk. She thought she saw something in the black car, but told her self she was just seing things. So she went on walking to school. Unwere to her a person in the mysteryies black car was fowller her and went after her.
5 Minutes Later
Misty was in her homeroom, and reading her spell book. But her classmates didn't care because they to busy talking about how great they are, or how Misty was a big loser! But Misty didn't care, well sometimes, but most of the time she just keep reading and not care waht they said. Just then the teacher came into the class. "Good Morning class." Misty just notice the teacher in the classroom so she put the book away. "Okay class today we a new stundent and his name is.... Ash." All of sudden a boy with jet black and brown eyes came into the calssroom. All the girls (but Misty) started to drool crazy to see Ash as a hot guy. "Okay Ash you can seat next toooooooo(every girl is crossed their fingers to hope that Ash would seat next them)hmmmmmm..... Misty!" Misty then looked up shocked! All the other girls shot death glares at her but Misty didn't care. "Misty please raise your hand" said the teacher. So Misty raise her hand and Ash came to the desk next to her's. Durning the class Ash was staring at her, Misty could feel his star at her.
Misty's Pov
Why he hell does he keep staring at me! and why the hell do keep staring at him! Well he dose look hot. his jet black, dark brown eyes, his fangs...FANGS! What the hell! I rubbed my hands over my eyes. Maybe the sun got in my eyes. And soon enough the bell rang. I got my stuff and ran out the door. Lucky for me he wasn't in my other classes.
End of the school day
I was walking back home. I went into my house and what I heard was my sisters complaining once again! But I didn't care I went upstairs to do my homework and went to bed.
The next day
I was walking down the sidewalk. It was around 6:50, and school stared at 7:00. 10 mintues left to get to school. So I was almost there till something grabed my arm and force to to turn my around, I closed my eyes, and when I open them I saw Him!

Last edited by horsesrule9284 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix tittle)
horsesrule9284
horsesrule9284

http://horsesrule9284.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Empty Re: Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM!

Post  lord Martiya Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 pm

It seems interesting. A little question: did you made Ash a vampire?

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Ohh it seems interesting!
Is Ashy a vampire? =O
Keep it up ^-^
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Full Moon: chapter 1: HIM! Empty Reply to Misty

Post  horsesrule9284 Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 am

[b]THANKS!! ^-^
horsesrule9284
horsesrule9284

http://horsesrule9284.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Crying or Very sad Very nice indeed.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down