Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon: Chapter 3: The Kiss

2 posters

Go down

Full Moon: Chapter 3: The Kiss Empty Full Moon: Chapter 3: The Kiss

Post  horsesrule9284 Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 am

Chapter three-The Kiss
Normal Pov
The next day Misty got of bed, and went downstairs to her breakfast. After that she then went upstairs to get ready for school.
Misty’s Pov
Hmmmm… I don’t want to go to school. Maybe if I’m lucky Ash will kill me.
Normal Pov
So after Misty was done with getting ready for school, she then ran out the door, and walked to school. Misty arrived at school, a bit earlier than normal, but she didn’t care. So she went upstairs towards her locker. Misty opened the locker, and got her stuff. She was about to close the locker she felt a warm breath on the back of her neck. She turned to see… “Ash! What are you doing here?” Before Ash could answer he turned around and glared at all the people around them. So the people then ran away from Ash, and his scary glare. He then turned around again and answered Misty’s question. “Well I thought, maybe I could walk you to class.?” Misty turned bright red after he answered. “Umm… okay Ash.” So he took Misty’s hand, and they went to class. They reached the door of the classroom. Ash opened the door and let Misty walk through first. “Why thank you Ash.” Misty said. “You’re welcome” Ash said back. They went to their desks and sat down. All the girls shot death glares at Misty, but again she didn’t care. So she just took out her spell book and began to read. While Misty was reading she didn’t notice that Ash was trying to peck on what she was reading.
Ash’s Pov
Hmmm… Okay so this I read so far.
What’s the most forbidden law of witches are you never love a vampire. Vampires in the past had witches killed. Never fall in love with these things. If you do then say this spell. A-Rinnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I moved my head fast when the bell ringed. I couldn’t believe that Misty was a witch! But maybe that’s a book she checked out in the library.
Normal Pov
As Ash moved his head, Misty put the book away. They then saw their teacher come in. “Class I have bad news. One of our students was died yesterday! It was Drew!” Everybody in the room (expect Ash) gasped!
Misty’s Pov
Drew!!!! Well he wasn’t a total jerk to me. I then saw some raise their hand. “How did Drew die?” The student said. “He was murdered!!!” Everyone again gasped! (But not Ash) but who murdered Drew…? UN least in was Ash! O My God! He did! I then saw a girl with a red bandana crying hard. I felt sorry for her. She must have been Drew’s Girlfriend. After 30 minutes the bell rang, so I went to my next class.
End of the school day.
I then ran out of school and went to my house.
4 hours later…
It was dark and I was doing my homework of witchcraft. I then heard a knock on the door. So I stopped and walk to the door, and open it to see… “ASH!! What are doing here?” “Well I came too talked to you.” “Oh so come in.” Ash went in and both sat on the couch. “Misty you know my secret now tell me yours.” I was shocked How did Ash found out. “Umm… Well am a-a-a-a-a-a- witch” I could hear thunder, rain, and lightning outside. I could feel tears form out of my eyes. “Hey Misty shhhh… everything all right.” Ash whispered. He then hugged me into a embrace. I hugged back. “I still Love you anyway” Ash whispered. I was shocked! He said he loved me. “I love you too Ash.” We then both looked into each other’s eyes and are heads were comer closer and then… are lips met! Oh… I how I loved his lips on mine! I didn’t want this to stop! I could feel his tough across my lips. I opened my both to let his tough slip in. Are toughs danced with each other. My hands were in his silky jet black hair, while his were on my waist. He then picked me up bridal-style and went upstairs to my bedroom, and closed the door.
horsesrule9284
horsesrule9284

http://horsesrule9284.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Full Moon: Chapter 3: The Kiss Empty Re: Full Moon: Chapter 3: The Kiss

Post  lord Martiya Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 am

Somebody has a big problem with his emotions... Poor guys.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down