Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question and answer

+2
AaMLdudez
lord Martiya
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Question and answer

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 am

Well, then maybe I should rephrase my earlier opinion about pearlshipping to make it clearer- the evidence, as you put it, is as obvious as in Pokeshipping. I don't doubt Pearlshipping, and don't have any problems picturing it, since I've probably spend a whole day lol watching D&P and Battle Dimension- the ship is similar in everything to Pokeshipping- only diffrence that Pokeshipping was first, and of course the diffrent characters involved. But we still have the same situations and the same old arguments, you even have on overwhelming sense of Deja-vu when watching Dawn and Ash argue, just replace Dawn with Misty and you'll know what it is I'm talking about.

Sure, I mean I bet I could see Samuel Oak as an experienced, now in danger of a cardiac arrest 70 year old man with Ash's youthful mother who wants to be the beauty of Pallet Town ( that's what the writers said she wants to be ), becuase hey, it all depends ( I'm addiced to that bloody word ) on the kind of view you're implementing - and I fully respect that. But in my opinion that kind of thing belongs to those xxx sites marked "old farts young tarts". And I think I'll stop there.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty Truce

Post  yadontknowme03 Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 am

Ok, guys. I say we call a truce... for a little while at least!

Take a break and PLEASE someone check out my first ever Pokeshipping video!

It's right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ81pnjTtM8

Leave comments!
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Ok then, where do you want to sign the armistice? ( Lol xDDD soooo indirect )

I'll go check it out right away Smile
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty New Topic

Post  yadontknowme03 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 am

Ok. Here's a topic we've kind of touched on over the last few conversations.

If you were approached to write or direct the final episode or episodes of the entire Pokemon series, what decisions would you make. Of course I ask this with an eye out for Pokeshipping, but seriously consider how it would all play out. Would Ash become a Pokemon Master? Would there be some kind of epilogue to tell us what happens to the other characters? Would Misty finally get that kiss from Ash? (Or somebody else, or nobody at all?) Would there be a last stand at the Elite Four where Pikachu (who else) doles out that final thunderbolt and barely scrapes an underdog victory, sending Ash, the crowds, and his friends into roarous hysterics and applause?

In short: how would you end the series?

Try to tie up all the loose ends and think of a good ending for all the major characters: Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Oak, Delia, Team Rocket, Giovanni, the major recurring characters, etc. BE THOROUGH! Cool
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 am

Well, I'll end with a movie with this plot:
1)Ash begin a challenge with the KANTO Elite 4, with Lance as champion and a trainer, maybe the anime version of Leaf, added to the group to free Lance to be the champion;
2)an interruption calls for defeating Team Rocket;
3)final showdown with Giovanni, and victory over Team Rocket;
4)Ash and Misty making out;
5)the battle with the Elite 4 resume;
6)during the credits we glimps scenes of the challenge, with Ash defeating the Elite 4 and battling Lance and various character from the past (Jesse, James & Meowth, finally honests; the gym leaders; the other Elite 4 encountered by Ash; the previous rivals; the Pokemon professors; the movie characters) watching the match in TV or in the arena;
7)just before the end credits, we see that a boy, or a girl, is watching the match in TV. This boy or girl will be the protagonist of the new anime series, where Ash won't be a main character but only an ispiration, a recurrent character or a character of the day;
8)final struggle between Ash's Pikachu and Lance's Dragonite, and the movie ends when Pikachu's Thunder and Dragonite's Hyper Beam are forced one against the other;
9)in the pilot of the new anime series, we discover that Dragonite was defeated.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:53 am

I would end it with 2, hour and a half long special episodes.

Episode 1
1.)First we see Ash winning the Sinnoh League, his Charizard defeating the last enemy pokemon in the final- a Gyarados. We see crowds going mad, and Brock and Dawn cheering with Ash&Pikachu in the center of the arena receiving this amazing ovation. Ash is written into the Hall of Fame registry in Sinnoh.
2.)When all the madness is finished Ash decides to return to Pallet Town to finaly retire as a trainer. But when the time comes to part ways with Dawn, she refuses to do so, and confesses her love to him. Brock and Ash are shocked but she doesn't want to let go, crying her brains out. And so Ash returns to Pallet with Dawn- his first girlfriend.
3.)A large party is thrown in Pallet to Ash's victory with all people turning up- Richie, Tracey, Gary, Anabel, Melisa, May, Max, Mr. Shuckle and many others, among them Misty. Many weird things happen- Team Rocket tries to steal the pokemon but end up being blasted off.
4.)A mad rivalry begins between May, Misty and Dawn. All three are fighting over Ash.
5.) The episode ends with the party ending in a spectacular fire work show, All characters cheering- the whole Pallet filled with people from all
over, and Ash sitting near a long table with his closest friends- bringing back memories and talking about the stuff they've been through.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Episode 2
1.) The episode starts with Ash sitting on the edge of his Bed, it 8 o'clock in the morning. A pidgey flies through his window, giving him a letter. He proceeds to the bathroom to wash himself up. He goes through a relatively boring morning routine, and begins eating the breakfast with his closest comrades, talking with them as they enjoy a great taste of Delia's fabolous cooking.
2.) Ash reveals to others that he recieved a letter this morning from Giovanni and that it is private- he has to Face him Saffron City, Team Rocket's headquarters. Misty, Dawn and May offer help, Brock's also concerned but Ash turns down the offer. Before he leaves his home though, May and Misty confess their love to him, being afraid he may never return. After a period of brief fighting between the grils, he gets those good-bye kisses from all of them. Brock's sad.
3.) Ash faces Giovanni, he turns out to be Ash's father. Ash is traumatised as his father kindly asks him to join Team Rocket and contribute to it by stealing Elite Four's pokemon. Ash refuses and gets into massive trouble.
4.) Ash's saved by the entire Pallet Town. Delia talks with her ex-husband, you know, like an argument between those old couples. Giovanni leaves Team Rocket and decides to be good. Delia nd Giovanni are reunited.
5.) The day progresses with Characters interacting with each other. Drew shows up and confesses to May. Ash finaly cracks and confesses to Misty- both get engaged. Dawn's left out, but soon Richie confesses to her. The day goes on with mad confessions being made. Brock's the only one who left out and Gary doesn't care because he turns out to be Asexual. Prof. Oak is dissapointed.
6.) Finaly, the entire series of Pokemon come to an end, with All the characters cheering and smiling in the last minutes of the episode.
7.) Through the credits we see the quick summary of Ash's life- from the very beginning up to the moment where saw the characters in the last minutes of the episode.
8.) When credits end, a familiar sound and scene appears- just like in the first episode of the Pokemon anime. After a brief period we see 2 young children, they just became 10, ready to start their journey! Their parents walk in to tell them it's bed time.
IT'S MISTY AND ASH!

FADE OUT
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote: (Your finale episodes)...

Hmmm. Some things I like. Some I probably wouldn't do. I do like the idea of having a two-episode extended finale, though. I thought the same thing myself. One thing I don't really like is the way all three of the female leads all of a sudden fall head over heels for Ash. It would make me lose respect for them if they were competing desperately and crying their hearts out in the last two episodes for Ash. If I was going to bring an end to the series, with a Pokeshipping ending, here are my two episodes:

(1) Next-to-last Episode...
Because Ash is competing with the Elite Four at the Pokemon League, all of his former traveling buddies, Prof. Oak, Delia, etc, are there to watch and support him. Preferably, Misty would have returned earlier in this season and maybe there have been a few hints over the season. Whatever.
Anyway, the first part of the episode would have Ash fighting in the finals, or maybe the first half of the Elite Four. Later that night, the Pokemon League has sponsored a banquet and ball for all the finalists. There would be news crews and Ash and the other competitors would be getting interviews and lots of attention. Sure, May, Dawn, and Misty would all be there, too. Anyway, during the course of the night, Ash does something to upset / piss-off / hurt Misty's feelings. Maybe he's being too arrogant, hogging the media, or being too dense; or maybe he is inconsiderate of Misty's feelings or somehow fails to pick up on her attempts at being close to him. Anyway, she runs off during the banquet.
Then, during the dance part, lots of people want to dance with Ash, but he starts thinking about Misty. Mind you, nothing uncharacteristic of Ash... he can't suddenly become a super-Romantic, but just maybe he starts thinking about how great it is to have Misty back, supporting him at the League. He wanders away from the party to find her. She is still upset, and asks him why he's not playing the big-shot at the ball. He would then say that the only person he really wants to dance with is her!
Then they would start dancing, (but not kiss, yet) in a super shippy closing scene. Credits. End of first episode.

(2) Series Finale:
The episode starts in the home of an unknown family with a 10-year-old boy excited about watching the Pokemon League Championship. He turns on the TV with his family and the theme music is played and commentators talk about the prospects of the competitors. Anyway, the "camera" zooms into the TV, and back to our story...
Ash goes back to fighting the Elite Four. It is an edge-of-your-seat kind of episode full of unexpected ups and downs. Delia, Oak, Brock, Misty, Tracey, all the others are cheering and watching from the stands.
Then suddenly, Team Rocket appears to mess things up! (Of course, every episode has to have it!) Maybe Giovanni would be with them this time! Anyway, I like the Giovanni as Ash's father thing, but it has to written right! Anyway, he barely beats Team Rocket, and the audience cheers... blah blah blah. But Team Rocket are still there to watch!
Anyway, at the last battle with the last trainer, it's a completely upset. All of Ash's Pokemon are dropping right and left. Finally, it's just Pikachu, and in a dramatic, spectacular finish, Pikachu just barely scrapes it off with his signature Thunderbolt! Slow motion dramatic music plays as the shock occurs and both Pokemon drop to the ground. The other trainer's pokemon faints, leaving Ash the winner, barely. Suddenly, the screen blares Ash's picture on the scoreboard and the crowds ERUPT in cheers. Team Rocket watch, amazed, all of his traveling buddies are ecstatic, Delia and Oak are hugging each other, and everybody's jumping around. Amidst the deafening roar of the crowd, Ash checks up on Pikachu and his opponent, whom he encourages all good-sportman-like. Finally, the press rush out onto the field, followed by Delia and his friends. The cameras are crowding him, but he bee-lines for Misty, who is jumping for joy at his victory. For a split second they pause, looking at each other, and in a glorious moment of corny love/triumph music, they finally kiss. The media peple catch it all, and as Ash gets carried off by his friend on their shoulders, maybe the cameras stop to talk to an embarrassed, but very happy Misty, asking her if she is the new Pokemon Champion's girlfriend.
There is an award ceremony where the classic motifs are played, and back in the unknown family's room, which is still watching the award ceremony, the next little kid vows to become a Master, someday, too.

The episode cuts to credits, where pictures of all the characters' futures and adult lives are shown, e.g. Brock finally gets a girl. Ash and Misty have kids, etc. etc. etc.

Whaddya think?
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:27 pm

It would make for a fabulous but a bit monotonic ending.

See, my ending goes for a compromise- it makes all shippers happy. We have Dawn, who becomes Ash's first girlfriend, thus pleasing Pearlshippers. We have May, who kisses Ash first, thus pleasing Advanceshippers ( Up to some degree I guess ). And then we have Misty, and she wins Ash marrying him, thus pleasing us, Pokeshippers. And everybody's happy- no need to throw sticks and stones at each other anymore. Besides, it would be a thrilling solution, because until the end, we don't know which girl is going to win Ash. And that, in my opinion would be the propper way to execute the final moments of the otherwise borning anime.

But other than that, your idea was very good indeed- only concernes for the lack of emotions, in that case- three girls final stand-off.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Oldpokeshipper wrote:It would make for a fabulous but a bit monotonic ending.

See, my ending goes for a compromise- it makes all shippers happy. We have Dawn, who becomes Ash's first girlfriend, thus pleasing Pearlshippers. We have May, who kisses Ash first, thus pleasing Advanceshippers ( Up to some degree I guess ). And then we have Misty, and she wins Ash marrying him, thus pleasing us, Pokeshippers. And everybody's happy- no need to throw sticks and stones at each other anymore. Besides, it would be a thrilling solution, because until the end, we don't know which girl is going to win Ash. And that, in my opinion would be the propper way to execute the final moments of the otherwise borning anime.

But other than that, your idea was very good indeed- only concernes for the lack of emotions, in that case- three girls final stand-off.

Maybe, but my intent, was not to please shippers. My intent was to create the most satisfying, believable ending that would conclude the series--yes, that might seem monotone--but that's because it's universally expected and satisfying.

Also, would you really want the three female leads making doofuses of themselves like that? I'd rather they preserve their dignity. After all, May has Drew and Dawn has several good "suitors". To me, a Pokeshipping ending brings the series round full circle. But more importantlly, it's not really about shipping, is it. It needs to be about Ash becoming a master, which I think should be the climax of the last episode, not taking back seat to a melodramatic denouement about a love triangle that's never really been supported by the show.

Lack of emotion? Where?
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am

yadontknowme03 wrote:

Maybe, but my intent, was not to please shippers. My intent was to create the most satisfying, believable ending that would conclude the series--yes, that might seem monotone--but that's because it's universally expected and satisfying.

Also, would you really want the three female leads making doofuses of themselves like that? I'd rather they preserve their dignity. After all, May has Drew and Dawn has several good "suitors". To me, a Pokeshipping ending brings the series round full circle. But more importantlly, it's not really about shipping, is it. It needs to be about Ash becoming a master, which I think should be the climax of the last episode, not taking back seat to a melodramatic denouement about a love triangle that's never really been supported by the show.

Lack of emotion? Where?

Well, I assume that by saying "universally" you mean Pokeshippers? Because the ending you did- although quite interesting- would humililate other shippers, possibly enraging them. And there are about 20-30 ships out there that don't like us, so yeah, doubt they'd call it 'universal'.

Yes, I'd love to see a 3 female stand off, besides May doesn't visit Drew on his journeys, but she does visit Ash which has to mean something. And besides, it's Drew showing the emotions towards her, from what I've seen. May was never into him- but anyway, that's a matter of an opinion and if you think otherwise- you're right. And Dawn has absolutely no crush at all. The only person she showed any emotions to- was and is Ash.
Anyway, I have made a master out of Ash in my ending didn't I? Besides who said anything about a love triangle? Love triangles involve 3 people who have feelings towards each other and not just one person. You're just generalising. What I did cannot be called a love triangle, because it's just three grils fighting over a guy and not 3 girls fighting over a guy AND each other lol, as if I was some kind of a mad, out-of control pervert.

And what I actually meant by lack of emotion is that in my ending you have passion, Delia fighting with her ex-husband Giovanni- you have three girls fighting over Ash, you have lots of characters going through a hard time- Richie hitting on May and so and so on, while in your ending we have just few couples getting togehter. Don't know about anybody else, but by my standards it would be a bit... well.

Anyway, good job on it, I still like it!
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:17 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 am

*Drools* ahahaaaaa.... yeaaaaaah, now that's what I'm talking about. Ash gets all three, I sometimes really think it would be great if it ended that way, it looks so great. I know it promotes a weird relationship but hell, I still like it and I don't give monkeys what others think- but of coruse chances are slim for such an end.

My favourites lol:

http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/PrincessJessica-s-Request-75796260

http://jbwarner86.deviantart.com/art/The-Many-Loves-of-Ash-Ketchum-67924573

http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/kai01604-s-Request-84222845

ehhh, I guess I'm something of an UltraShipper...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:36 am

OldPokeshipper,

Perhaps by "universally expected" (granted, that wasn't a great choice of words), I meant that it tied together loose ends of the strings that were begun at the beginning of the show. I'm sure there's lots of room for debate, but by having a Pokeshipping ending, it draws to a close the oldest subplot of the series. It wraps up what the first season started, and while some say that'd be cliche, I just find it satisfying.

And Longtime Fan:
Love the pictures. Ha ha!
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:43 am

Well, that explains all. Smile

Lol and yes, I'm sort of a mixture of a Pokeshipper and Ultrashipper xDD I just think a 3 on 1 would be... bizzarly fantastical!
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:43 am

No I think http://fluna.deviantart.com/art/Ash-and-his-female-shippings-42767720 the person who did this one is though in response to that I believe Misty has a little warning for Advance/Pearlshippers http://xailing.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-mess-with-Misty-s-man-28352637
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:47 am

lol yes, The first one was great, 4 on 1 is slightly too much though... lol maybe not anabel looks great xDDD

I think to summarise this all in a great show down... well see for yourself:

http://kruzer.deviantart.com/art/Ash-Ketchum-Ladies-man-46647332

Yup, correct, Ash is a ladies man... xD But also let's face it ladies n' gentleman, Ash is an idiot:

http://darkangelx.deviantart.com/art/Ash-Ketchum-18722986

Last edited by Oldpokeshipper on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:48 am

I want to hear Longtime Fan's ideal finale episode! Smile
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 am

You do huh well I haven't thought of what will happen in it yet but when I do I'll post it Smile
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:57 am

0_o
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:30 am

Well Mine is the same as Oldpokeshipper's it's the same story but it goes a little differently at the end
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:34 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML wrote:Well Mine is the same as Oldpokeshipper's it's the same story but it goes a little differently at the end

Ah thank you so much, I see that many people admire my idea of having 2 specials written in such way

*Crowds cheering*

Oh thank you, thank you...

lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  yadontknowme03 Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:06 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote: Ah thank you so much, I see that many people admire my idea of having 2 specials written in such way

*Crowds cheering*

Oh thank you, thank you...

lol

Ha. Please. Smile
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:41 pm

What? You heard him, ' same as Oldpokeshipper's'. See, people like the three on three thing xDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Question and answer - Page 2 Empty New Question

Post  yadontknowme03 Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Ok, new question. If you had to choose one:

Would you rather the series end with Ash never getting together with any girl...

OR

Would you, as a Pokeshipper, be alright with Ash up with someone other than Misty.

Sort of an all-or-nothing. You don't get to know who the "other girl" is, so there's no guarantee it's May or Dawn or your second favorite Ash ship. You have to pick one, and, most importantly... THIS IS FOR PoKESHIPPERS ONLY. Don't answer if you hate Misty.
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:39 am

That's just like being between a rock and a hard place but after some consideration, I'd go for the second option. I mean, Ash needs to get a life, seriously, and if Misty's not the one then tough- but I'd have nothing againts an other female getting together with him if it was down to those two options.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next