Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duo Heart Episode 3 part1

Go down

Duo Heart Episode 3 part1 Empty Duo Heart Episode 3 part1

Post  Jawmax Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 am

Episode 3: The violent field.

The sun shined through the window and on to the newly wedded couple. They slowly opened their eyes each seeing the other face, thinking that they were still in a dream that while had a lot of bad the fact they were married made it wonderful. Until they realized that they were awake and shocked to find other in bed with them. They both fell out which hurt a lot worse since the not only felt their own pain but the others as well. “This hurting we you hurt thing sucks.” Ash said.

“You don’t have to tell me about it.” Misty said.

They heard a knock at the door. “Good morning, don’t worry. I can’t see anything.” It was Ms. Match.

“Uh, its okay we're decent.” Ash said.

“Yeah we were so tired last night that we just fell right to sleep.” Misty said.

“Well that is disappointing; last night was your wedding night. A night where a couple beings to display to one another the passion that share as they begin a path in life together, a passion that is a flame that burns higher hot than anything else in the universe!” it was like a pillar of fire was burning behind Ms. Match.

“Um, so is there a reason you came in here?” Misty asked.

“Oh, sorry when I start thinking about love I just can’t stop. Here I brought you both a change in clothes and we rushed the paperwork last night so here is you marriage certificate and…” she shook a small box. “…your wedding rings so now everything’s official. The Colonel needs you to have a brief check up this morning so take and get dressed and afterward you can join him at his table in mess for breakfast and he’ll pick up where he left off last night.” Then she left the room.

There was a problem, though they had a nice big room to sleep in the bathroom was very small. “Uh Ash, how are we going to handle this? I mean we would see each other…” Misty asked.

“Naked I know. Misty for right now we’re stuck like this staying together twenty four seven and in a marriage of necessity.” Ash then took off his shirt. “So might as well just bare with it until Professor Oak can find us a way home.”

“But we can’t just…oh your right; if we can’t get out this then we might as well make the most of it.” Misty then turned to Pikachu. “But I better not catch you peeking.”

“Pika.” Pikachu made a scouts honor salute.

After they finished their shower Misty and Ash began to put on the clothes left for them which were blue military uniforms. “Ash, I will say this I could have done a lot worse for a husband. Not only are you kind but your very good looking.”

“I can say the same the about you. I don’t think your sisters have anything on you.” Ash said just before kissing her on the forehead. He then heard Misty giggle. “What?”

She pointed to the patch on his shoulder. “Terra Liberation Brigade, T.L.B.” She said pointing to each letter. “But backwards it’s a sandwich.”

Ash picked up the box with the wedding rings inside. “Well aren’t you going to hold out you hand?” he asked.

“Oh.” Misty said. She held out her hand and Ash slipped the ring on her finger. Next Ash held out his hand and Misty put his ring on his finger.

Then they met with Ms. Match and went to the base’s hospital wing. “The Colonel has told me to inform that he thinks in would be best to only tell others about where you are from to a need to know basis.” She said.

There they met with the base’s doctor. “Oh, so you must the young man and woman who saved our pilots.” The doctor said. “I will begin the examination shortly but first there are a couple of people who want to talk to you. Nurse if you please.”

They turned see an alternate Nurse Joy pulled back a curtain to revel the alternate Brock and Lucy. “Well he certainly isn’t our Brock. He would be torn between Lucy and Nurse Joy.” Ash thought.

“I want to thank both for saving my husband and I from that enemy Duoriod.” Lucy said.

“That’s right, because their pilots they have to be married. No wonder he isn't paying attention to other girls. They’re in the same boat Misty and me are in.” Ash thought.

“You saved us first. It was the least we could do.” Misty said.

“Still we’re grateful. With both me and Lucy like this maybe you two could become full time pilots. We could use all the help we can get.” Brock said.

“Well I don’t know about that I think we just got lucky.” Ash said.

“Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Ketchum we should begin the examination.” The doctor said.

“Oh, right.” Misty said. Then she thought. “That is going to take some getting used to. When he said Mrs. Ketchum I was looking for Ash’s mom. But I guess I’m the only Mrs. Ketchum in this world.”

“I would like give their Pikachu a quick work up. My family was Pokémon nurses for generations but since they disappeared we had to go into human medicine. Where did you find it?” Nurse Joy asked.

“That’s a…long story.” Ash said.

“Everyone, remember the Pokémon is at the moment top secret and not a word of this leaves the base.” Ms Match said.

After using some high tech looking devices the medical exams were finished in about thirty minutes. “Well this Pikachu is in excellent health, almost like it was taken care of by a trainer.” Nurse Joy said. Ash gave a small laugh.

“Well all the synchronized systems between you two are just fine. Stomachs, the G.I track, everything’s fine.” Then the doctor hit a switch and everyone hear a thumping sound. “The sound of two hearts beating as one, beautiful isn’t it?”

“It would be if it weren’t so creepy.” Misty thought. Then she and Ash’s stomachs began to rumble at the same time. “Well if there isn’t anything else we have to meet the Professor for breakfast.”
“Just one thing, you’ll both be happy to hear that that the Duo System has given both of you immunity to the TZ-468 virus.”

“That’s good to hear.” Ash had no idea what the doctor was taking about but if it meant that he wouldn’t get sick it couldn’t be a bad thing.

A few minutes later they were in the mess hall. “Follow me through the chow line and we’ll join the Colonel at his private table.” They got a small breakfast made their way to a small room in the back of the mess hall but the couple got many stares from the men and women there. “Word spread fast about what you did last night. Taking down an enemy Leveler the first time you climbed into a Duoriod, you both got quite a few admirers.”

Inside the room Prof. Oak was waiting for them. “Good morning.” He said.

“Professor, I was wondering. I know you can’t undo what that robot did to us but still is there some way you can send us home?” Ash asked.

“It’s not that simple, first off we do not have any technology that can send you to other dimensions.” Oak said.

“And if there are no Pokémon here then there isn’t any Palkia that can take us home.” Misty said.

“Now hold on, we have very good reason to believe that Pokémon have not gone extinct! But at the moment we cannot expend the resources to find them.” It was from man who had just entered the room.

“Lieutenant Surge?” Both Ash and Misty asked.

“That’s Major Surge to you two and the rat.” The Major said.

“Major it is obvious that they mistook for your alternate. Ash, Misty, the fact is that we can’t help because as your probably already guessed we are at war and the truth is we are losing. I would like to ask you to join in this fight as Duoriod pilots.”

“Brock also made that suggestion but aren’t you putting a lot of faith in two teenagers who got lucky their first time.” Misty said.

“Luck had very little to do with I believe. Why don’t you finish breakfast and I’ll show you what I mean.” Oak said.

They continued to eat. “Ash, this just doesn’t sit right with me. We are in this world for one day and they ask us to be soldiers?” Misty whispered.

“I know. This wouldn’t be like a Pokémon battle and we could go to center, we could die. But right now they are the only ones we can turn to. I say we hear them out and give it some thought.” Ash whispered back.

After they were done the Prof. Oak lead them to the control room. He sat in a chair with controls. “Here, this is data from the battle last night.”

“Yes but, what is so special about?” Ash asked.

“What I want you both to look at is the Duo Resistance readout.”

“What’s Duo Resistance?” Misty asked.

“Sir, I should explain, it is my area of expertise.” Ms. Match said.

“Go ahead.” Prof. Oak said.

“As you know Duoriods are operated through a control interface called the Duo System that requires both a male and female pilot. Duo Resistance is a term we use for the efficiency of team in a Duoriod. The better they get along and the more they love each other, the lower the resistance and the better the Duoriod performs.” Ms. Match explained.

“When you both got into that argument last night the resistance reached 100%, causing a systems shutdown.” Oak said.

“Yeah, not our proudest moment.” Ash said.

“But here, look at the reading before that.” Professor Oak showed them the fight. “The Duo Resistance is reading steady at 0%, making the Duoriod faster and stronger than it ever was before.”

“You two must really have a burning passion for each other for a 0% Duo Resistance!” Ms. Match said.

“Oh come on! You know that it isn’t that simple Captain! You’re supposed to be an expert on Duo Resistance!” Major Surge said addressing Ms. Match by her rank.

“I am! It’s my job to make sure that our pilots have as low a Duo Resistance as possible!” Ms. Match said.

“Okay, then tell us this. Why is 20% considered by our operations manual to be optimum Duo Resistance?”

“Well…”

“It’s because each of the pilots no matter how much they may care about each other are still individual human beings with their own minds, this alone give each a 10% Duo Resistance.”

“So what your saying is what we did was impossible right?” Ash asked.

“Well, I believe that the fact that you two came here from an alternate world has something to do with it” Oak said.

“Or it could have been dumb luck.” Sphere said floating right by the Professor.

“If the possibility of what you said being true wasn’t there I would say you were malfunctioning again what we need to do is test you both, see if we can’t recreate what happened.”

“Wait just one thing first. Why should fight your war? It has nothing to do with us.” Ash said.

“Why you little…!” Major Surge said.

“Major he has a valid point.” Oak said. “Look at it from their point of view. Here they are trapped in another world with the only chance home offered to them by people who ask them to fight a war they know nothing about. Wouldn’t you have some doubts?”

“True, but they also have see things from our perspective. Here falling into our laps is a chance to turn a war that we have been fighting for years in our favor. Can you honestly say you wouldn’t want to take it?”

“I think the best solution is for you to answer his question. Why?” Misty said.

“Of course, as I told you last night forty years ago we began to study the remains of an alien spaceship. From it were able salvage Sphere and create Duoriods, however most of the technology fell into the control of one man, the emperor of the Metal Corps. With an army of Duoriods the Metal Corps began take over the regions of the world and now only a small section of the Orange Islands and five cities in Kanto have remained unconquered. All of this because of one man’s insane ambitions! And man’s name is…” Prof. Oak changed the image on the screen to the face of the enemy.

“Giovanni!” Ash and Misty said.

“You know this madman in your world?”

“Yes, in our world he is the leader of Team Rocket, a crime organization that steals rare and valuable Pokémon to try and take over the world. So far though they haven’t been very successful.” Ash said.

“So whether it is Duoriods or Pokémon that man will stop nothing to make the world his.” Ms. Match said.

“However until we know for sure that that you operate with a 0% Duo Resistance, all this means nothing. Ash and Misty I would like you to pilot the Duoriod again then we’ll know for sure of the two of you are really our last shining hope.” Prof. Oak said. “To the hanger!”

Jawmax

Back to top Go down