Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that misty lure

+4
AaMLdudez
MiyaToriaka
Misty
Usagi777
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

that misty lure Empty that misty lure

Post  Usagi777 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:43 am

everyone knows about the misty lure. i view it as an engagement symbol. how do you all view it?
ash REFUSES to let anyone else use it!! (would u let someone else wear ur engagement ring?--- i think not ^_^)
plus its not just a regular lure, its a lure of her--looking exactly like her! so he wont forget her! ^_^
anyway wut r ur opinions? Smile

Usagi777

Back to top Go down

that misty lure Empty Re: that misty lure

Post  Misty Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:54 am

Usagi777 wrote:everyone knows about the misty lure. i view it as an engagement symbol. how do you all view it?
ash REFUSES to let anyone else use it!! (would u let someone else wear ur engagement ring?--- i think not ^_^)
plus its not just a regular lure, its a lure of her--looking exactly like her! so he wont forget her! ^_^
anyway wut r ur opinions? Smile
Awww! I never really thought of it that way XD;
I LOVE that lure !
I think its such a symbol of their love Very Happy I mean, I love how he keeps it with him and used it and stuff, and its like... d'awww X3 <3
I can't wait for the next time he'll use it!!! Its such a fangirl thing X3
The lure of awesomeness <333 I love you
Very Happy
Misty
Misty
Admin

https://aaml.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyaToriaka Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:21 pm

It's definitely a showing that Misty likes Ash also the hankerchief *nods* it shows how much she misses him and he also thinks of her, especially when he uses one of the presents Very Happy
MiyaToriaka
MiyaToriaka

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:22 pm

MiyaToriaka wrote:It's definitely a showing that Misty likes Ash also the hankerchief *nods* it shows how much she misses him and he also thinks of her, especially when he uses one of the presents Very Happy
Yess I loved the handkerchief!
I hope Ash like...uses it soon, or its brought up C:
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 am

ah yh the lure n the handkerchief - provide many opportunities for fanfic writers they do, n though i dont think i've actually seen an epi with the lure (haven't watched the show for God knows how long) or the handkerchief come to that, it has to mean something, right? yh? i mean what have Ash n May ever had like that eh? or Ash n Dawn, or anyone else apart from Ash n Misty come to that

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:48 am

The lure appeared in Buizel Your Way Out. In that episode Dawn asked to use that but Ash refused. Then a Buizel, later captured by Dawn, stole Ash's rod with the lure, and for the first time in the anime Ash was worried by something more than by a Pokemon.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 pm

I totaly agree with you, AaMLdudez
I think the only thing that Ash and May had was the ribbon, or something XD;

I really want to see the handkerchief again!
Yeah I loved the episode Buizel Your Way Out because of how attached to the lure Ash was! ^____^ I love you
Omgosh, i can not wait for it to appear again XD; -shot-
:3 ~<3
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash-Misty-Pikachu Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 am

AWWW YES I totaly agree with you O__O

it's so definite!!! I love you
that Misty loves Ash, and also Ash loves Misty!!!

there are enough evidence or scenes in the Eposodes!! OO

AAML FOREVA XD
Ash-Misty-Pikachu
Ash-Misty-Pikachu

http://www.ash-misty-pikachu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:19 am

Don't want to disapoint you but I view it as a Lure only... lol xD just a lure what's so special about that? I would give my lure to just about anybody... if it was a ring then ohhhhh ( I'm terrible )
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:Don't want to disapoint you but I view it as a Lure only... lol xD just a lure what's so special about that? I would give my lure to just about anybody... if it was a ring then ohhhhh ( I'm terrible )
LOL XD <3
I think what people are trying to say is that, well, its not the fact that Misty gave it to Ash- its the fact that Ash kept, used and tried to get it back when it was in danger XDD
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 am

I suppose so, but then again, if somebody gave me a lure for no reason I would treat it the same way as if my crush had given it to me. hmmm maybe Ash was just seduced by the Lure? As in- "oooooh, how shiny" xDDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:I suppose so, but then again, if somebody gave me a lure for no reason I would treat it the same way as if my crush had given it to me. hmmm maybe Ash was just seduced by the Lure? As in- "oooooh, how shiny" xDDDD
XD Lol! Thats so something Ash would do, too!! XDDD
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:15 am

Yeah, you know, he's so clueless sometimes that you might get the impression he's actually doing something he did not intend to do. xDD It might appear that Misty's Lure is valuable to him, but in reality... myyyy preeeesssioooouussss.... xDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 am

Oldpokeshipper wrote:Yeah, you know, he's so clueless sometimes that you might get the impression he's actually doing something he did not intend to do. xDD It might appear that Misty's Lure is valuable to him, but in reality... myyyy preeeesssioooouussss.... xDDD
XDDD you're so right
XD Lolll
The one and only lure to rule them all! xDDD
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 am

ahahhaha... who now has the power to stand againts the strengh of Misty and her Lure? There will be no Dawn for Ash... ( LOLLLL!!!! No Dawn for Ash!? that one hit the spot )
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:05 am

lol yhyh very good.

one lure to rule them all, one lure to find them. one lure to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them, in Ash's pocket, where the handkerchief lies.

aaaanyways well yh personally i think it's more than just "oooh shiny" now whether it's actually because Ash has romantic feelings for her, or whether it's because she is his best friend is unclear, but what does seem clear to me, from what i've heard, is that he cares for it because MISTY gave it to him. if it had been from some random on the street he would have used it without a second's thought.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 pm

hmmm, are you completely sure about that? because from what I've seen through out the history of pokemon is that Ash cares about 2 things. First being his stomach, second being the pokemon master. Misty is the only one that properly cares about their relationship, although there are rare cases where Ash gets jealuss. But that's maybe becuase Misty is like a...? ermm, food supplier? after all, she payes for his meals XDDDD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

but are you then saying that if you were given something special by your best friend, one you A) very rarely see and B) may never see again, that you wouldn't treasure it? i'm not saying "OMGz IT'Z BLATES COS HE LUVS HER" i'm posing two possible points of view. i dont believe one over the other, though i think the friends side of it is more probable, however, this is based on what i'd do in that situation...kind of, well first if i was him i'd have realised she liked me by now, but yh, if i was given something by a close friend i would treasure it.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Well, now we're talking personality. It all depends, if it was me, I'd put that lure behind a bullet proof glass. If I was him ( I'd proly shoot myslef XD ) I would have realised what she feels wayyyyy back. But that's only me of course. I know some people who would sell such lure for cash... so heartless. So, hmmmm, I guess it aaaaaall depends. One thing I know for sure is that Ash's brain, or rather the part of his brain labeled "love" is switched off soooo, he might actually think that that Lure is like an evolution stone or something XD "Hey Pikachu, maybe if I will expose you to Misty's lure you will change to a Mega-Raichu or somthin'?" looooool XD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashist Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 am

Oh mIsty's lure!just think Ash have taken it ith him even in DP Series,I think it means a lot to him and treasure it..just how important MIsty to him^_^..
Ashist
Ashist

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am

Wow i'd forgotten this forum even existed lol

n yh i think you're right. Welcome to the forum btw (assuming you're new) - it's been quiet for quite a while.

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat May 22, 2010 3:47 am

AaMLdudez wrote:Wow i'd forgotten this forum even existed lol

n yh i think you're right. Welcome to the forum btw (assuming you're new) - it's been quiet for quite a while.

Well I'm glad it didn't completely disappear from your memory.

Now saying that it's been "quiet" for "a while" is just plain sarcastic. This forum is a graveyard and everyone in it is dead with the exception of me- the grave keeper.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Sat May 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Well one would seriously hope they're not actually dead ;-)

Anyway no, it hadn't completely disappeared from memory, however i doubt i'd have checked back when i did had i not been on the mailing list for a couple of topics, and recieved an email informing me that a couple of people posted.

Wasn't intended sarcasm, just a figure of speech.

When were you last active then? Or does gravekeeping only require that you take a quick look from time to time?

And hi again, btw, it's been a while ;-)

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat May 22, 2010 8:02 pm

AaMLdudez wrote:Well one would seriously hope they're not actually dead ;-)

Anyway no, it hadn't completely disappeared from memory, however i doubt i'd have checked back when i did had i not been on the mailing list for a couple of topics, and recieved an email informing me that a couple of people posted.

Wasn't intended sarcasm, just a figure of speech.

When were you last active then? Or does gravekeeping only require that you take a quick look from time to time?

And hi again, btw, it's been a while ;-)

Well, I don't know about real life but they're dead here anyway. They haven't been showing any signs of life since... January last year.

Well, even though you didn't intend it to be sarcastic it came out that way. As for gravekeeping, well, I'm checking in every few weeks or so, but nobody's ever on so I don't even bother logging in. I'm just simply ghosting around if you know what I mean, checking for spammers or advanceshippers and so on. I'm simply watching over the forum now that everyone's gone. It's a bit sad, this used to be a very active and successful forum and now it's just completely useless.

Oh and hai, yes it's been a long time. Too long if you ask me, considering that a few years ago we'd have been talking with each other every single day.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Tue May 25, 2010 3:43 am

ah yeah, i know the feeling ^^;

the death of communities you take part in is always a pretty depressing time. unfortunately in this case it's a long, drawn out, slowly encroaching doom, which almost makes it worse, rather than a quick and (relatively) painless nuclear holocaust style doom which would see the whole thing over and done with very quickly.

and yeah, but tbh i don't really frequent any forum websites anymore. I mean, once i started getting mails from this site again i came back and have checked back every day since, but...yeah. don't even go on DA that often anymore, though again i check back there occasionally.

how have things been then? aside from the miserable, decline of Pokeshipping stuff...

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next