Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that misty lure

+4
AaMLdudez
MiyaToriaka
Misty
Usagi777
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

that misty lure - Page 2 Empty Re: that misty lure

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue May 25, 2010 3:41 pm

I guess everything's ok, I got lots of exams this summer. In fact I've already done 2 yeasterday and 1 today. Both AS and A levels. I'm doing them in one go, I want to get to university on an astrophysics course and it's about the damn time I do it. I'll be 20 next month and I've already wasted lots of time I could have spent on educating myself. I sent the applications before the deadline (January 15 i think?) but I still haven't made my mind up as to which university I'll choose.

This is the toughest thing I have ever done and ever will do, I mean it's hard to learn all this stuff in German (you do remember I'm German, don't you?) and it's even harder to learn it in English. but then again, I've lived in this country for 15 years so I really shouldn't be having any excuses Wink
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

that misty lure - Page 2 Empty Re: that misty lure

Post  AaMLdudez Sat May 29, 2010 2:24 am

whey snap. A2 exams now, just broke up from school...well it'd be yesterday now - nice but sad, though it's not really sunk in that i'll probably never be going back (despite living next door to the place). said goodbye to a few people today, the whole of the 6th form went down to the pub as soon as the final bell went lol though since i'll be seeing most of them at the final party/ball/meal/prom thing anyway there wasn't much point doing the whole drawn-out goodbye thing. still sad though...

Astrophysics? impressive, kind of thing i wish i was naturally good at, but in reality anything involving numbers usually takes a lot more effort than i can be bothered to put in lol good luck with that anyway. which universities were you looking at? might even end up at the same one. i'm taking a gap year next year, then applying for...not sure yet. ancient/medieval history maybe, philosophy maybe, maybe war studies, maybe anthropology, maybe a combination. not a clue atm though lol

oh and yeah, i remember you're German ;-)

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2