Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy"

2 posters

Go down

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" Empty Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy"

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:36 pm

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" 2dt3ihc

Ash Ketchum is not just a normal character in just a normal Anime. He is a moron. But that's why we like him so much.

Let's start from the beginning. Ash Ketchum left his home town Pallet many years ago in dreams of becoming a pokemon master, taking his beloved creature with him. He met Misty, a water pokemon trainer and Brock, a perverted Gym Leader along the way. He parted with them, but Brock returned obviously being unable to part ways with Ash, maybe because the former likes the latter too much-there are more and more hints in the recent episodes indicating those two are not straight or at least one of them. Anyway, Ash challenged hordes of trainers, winning many times, he gained tens of badges- and attained lots of Pokemon Tournaments. And that's him. His interactions with other characters are limited to two sentences:" Hi, my name's Ash, and I'm from Pallet Town." and the famous "Where's the next Gym?". But of coruse he was born that way, maybe because of an inappropriate relationship between his mother and an old Pokemon Professor named Samuel Oak, which makes Ash Gary's uncle. But one way or another, he's a one big moron, usually telling people who are in love that they need to go to the hospital. But enough of that, his good side though, is his amazing talent for fighting. He's a profesional fighter, having aquired tons of pokemon, some of them powerful enough to challenge just about anybody. He loves pokemon, and he's good that way, with his best buddy Pikachu always travelling with him, no matter what.
His innovative tactics have won him some very fierce battles. And his best Pokemon- undoubtably his Charizard, has won him battles againts pokemon like Dragonite, Dragonair, Gyarados, Golem, Dratini and many others... but has also lost him two Major Tournaments.

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" Maj895

Ash is a professional fighter, or at least he became one recently. He will take anybody and everybody on as was proven in the 344th epsiode "A Double Dilema" where he faced a total of 15 to 20 trainers and defeated them all at once, behaving like an-over commercialized Jackie Chan with his ridiculous "I can take on all of you at the same time" line. But that experience served him well, especialy before his rematch with Norman- leaving him exausted. But hey, it's Ash, he might be stupid but won't pass up a chance to kick some a**, and after all, he has grown fond of kicking the living s**t out of people while taking care of Team Rocket/ Team Magma/ Team Aqua/ Team god-knows-what simultaneously. Besides, he is an astonishing leader, often commanding pokemon that don't even belong to him. Trainers that don't know him, foolishly challenge him to a battle, often getting the pants beaten out of them. And in the most recent episodes, he slowly starts to show his mastery skills. When he battles it is almost as if an orchestra's accompanying him, with every move carefuly made, with ever single inch of the battlefield carefuly scanned. He is like a wise monk, a ninja, a samurai, a soldier, an agent, a policeman, a commando, a sailor, an experienced Officer and an acient warrior- all in one, his fighting skills strong with him.

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" Xgibuc

You see, Ash is a bit like John Travolta used to be. Young, hot headed, and vicious. Ash has really come through, smashing his opposition to pieces. And those the really good things about him, he IS a very, very, very very good fighter. Back in Indigo League, he was a loser, often losing 85% of his battles. In the Orange season, he improved a lot, but still not being that good yet. Throughout Johto he was somewhere in the middle, both losing and winning lots of times. But in the Advanced Generation, one good thing that can be said, is his improval of his battling skills. He's still losing some matches, don't get me wrong. But the chances of him losing are now nearer to 0. And in D&P he is almost never seen losing, in worse cases drawing the matches. But I think I got carried away to much.

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" 25ku429Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" 2v3pyfrAsh Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" 29ektgpAsh Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" 6r61lf

Because Ash is still what he always was- Ash is an idiot. And he is still giving us the proof of that, most famously in 351st episode when his badge case was stolen by a Whiscash and Ash went mad. He jumped into the water in an insane frenzy, with more anger than the crusaders had when they stormed the Castle at Tripoli. He swam to the bottom of the lake, about 50 metres below the water surface, aaaand he got his leg stuck in the aqua plantlife there. He soon found himself struggling for air and I can imagine that at that moment, three quarters of the fanbase was cheering, preparing toast to Ash's death, watching on as water was flooding his lungs as he entered a state of panic, panting dramaticly when his brain was slowly switching off, and his body was entering the phase of "laryngospasm" and "Hypoxia" which then turned into a nasty cardiac arrest, thus Ash was slowly departing from the world of the living into an uncharted teritory. It was actually the scariest near-death scene in pokemon to date. But nah, sorry folks, not today, for Ash is not just a regular idiot- Ash is a lucky idiot. He was saved by a 70 year old fisher, who fished him out of the lake. Of course Max didn't give a s**t about his health, the old man was trying to rescue Ash, May was petrified and Brock was on the look out for some stuff he could hit on. Eh, when did it all go wrong? Aaaanyway, he continued on his quest around Hoenn showing us his first class dumbness and clumsiness combined with his awesome battling skills and his amazing densness which would leave an Aggron in shame. In D&P However his dumbness is giving way to his gayness which of course still makes him an idiot. Oh boooy, I feel pity for him, and it is for that reason that, for his own good it would have been a lot better if he actualy drowned back then in that lake, but don't you worry, I'm sure he will eventually run out of his luck.

Right now, Ash is travelling with Brock and Dawn in Sinnoh. He has become a very powerful Trainer, considered by many to be a master already. His skills ensured a victory after a victory, and in worse case- a draw. Nowadays, He can defeat Team Rocket without any of his pokemon, as was proven in the first episode od D&P where he defeated them in hand-to-hand combat. In his own sphere of influence he is the master, when he says it's time to go to another gym, then it means it's time to go to another gym- nobody questions him. Though he is still a moron when faced with the aspect of love usually errr-ing and huh-ing at the idea, although he sometimes has some gay conversations with Brock, even though he might not actually know what he's saying.

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" K37q77

"Old-man Ash"

Poor old guy, he has been through a lot of things. Let him rest at the couch. Well, according to Pokeani, Ash is between 18-19 years old. Look at the all the other images, and then look at the one above. Doesn't he seem to be older? He does, he's kinda taller as well. Plus how many times we've heard refrences to Ash&Brock travelling with each other for "years". Yup, old man Ash is going to have to retire in one of these days. I mean, he's gonna be a 20 year old soon! And when he takes his hat off it almost looks as if he was slowly beginning to lose his hairs on the front part of his head. lol how charming. Brock's no diffrent, in the second episode of D&P he also looks like an old... thing. Anyway, 12 years have passed since the anime began- And woah! The characters have been through a lot of stuff. 576 episodes, 12 movies and 31 specials, to be precise.
Ash is an adult.

Ash's Factfile:

Origin: Pallet Town, Kanto
Personal Goal: To become the world's Pokemon Master.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy" Empty Re: Ash Ketchum "A.K.A- The Silly Boy"

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 am

Only question is I wonder if Ash will ever take Scott's offer of becoming a frontier Brain?
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm

hmmm, maybe. I mean, if he fails to win the Sinnoh tournament- and the writers decide it's time to end it once and for all then yeah, Ash becoming a frontier brain is a possibility.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down