Pokeshipping Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeshipping Hints!

+6
Jawmax
MiyaToriaka
lord Martiya
Katsu Koneko
Josh
Misty
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokeshipping Hints!

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh, great fantastic, you guys already exausted the best hints... now I don't remember any cool ones Suspect XD
I guess the whole first episode was a hint XD Yeah, i like the first one and the dex "... Stealing food from stuuupid travelers" Ash:" Are you calling me stupid!?"
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 am

I guess I'll go all out with the last 120 eps of AAML

A Hot Water Battle

Ash:See, Misty! They get along just like we do!
Misty:I hope not...

A Better Pill to Swallow

Misty:Well, you did eat four hamburgers...
Ash:I did not! I had five!

Sick Daze

Ash:Night Misty.
Misty:Goodnight Ash.
Ash: Let's speed things up, Totodile, use Water Gun!
(Totodile sprays Onix, who jumps out of the way, knocking Ash and Misty down)
Misty: Please Brock, get well soon.
In this episode, it almost seems like Ash and Misty became even "closer" to each other then before.

Takin' It On the Chinchou

Misty: If you want to get lost, then have Ash lead the way!
Ash: What?!
Misty: Oh yeah, and he'll probably have to eat soon.
Brock: Good point!
Ash: Mmm...
Trainer: I have lots of Pokechow!
Ash: Hey Chinchou, stay away from Misty and her temper attack!
Misty: Very funny, Ash....

Hocus Pokémon

Ash:What? Why are you guys looking at me like I have two heads or something?
Misty:No, there's still one but...
(Misty holds up a hand mirror)
Ash:Wahhhhh! I'm a Pikachu!?

Misty: Is Ash going to be a permenent Pikachu?
Lily: Of course not. He'll be back to normal as soon as the spell wears off.
Ash: Well in that case, this is awesome!

As Clear as Crystal

(Ash gets the group lost and Misty scowls)
Misty:I think I liked him better as a Pikachu!

Great Bowls of Fire!
Ash:It's Charizard!
Misty:I think you're right Ash!
(Charizard uses Flamethrower on Ash and Pikachu.)

Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias

(Latias in human form kisses Ash)*The answer to this is unclear*
Misty:Wait, was that Bianca, or Latias?
Brock:I don't know, but I'm extremely jealous!

Lapras of Luxury

Ash:Hey there. You sure are a friendly one.
Misty:It's trying to tell you something.
Ash:Yeah. It seems like they all are. Hey! Wait a minute I know you.

Love, Pokémon Style

Macey:Are you his girlfriend or something?
Misty:No I'm his... coach.
Macey:Well, then you would do well to stay out of his personal life.

Gotta Catch Ya Later!

Apparently Misty now thinks Ash likes her.
This episode almost makes it clear that Misty likes Ash.
Misty:(to herself) Now I know how you feel about me Ash Ketchum.
Misty:How could Ash talk to me like that, after all we've been though, like it meant nothing to him...Worst part, he isn't even sad about us having to split up...
Misty:Will I ever see you again?
Ash:You will, I swear.

The Princess and the Togepi (1)

Ash:Misty...leave.
Misty:Uh...okay.

Shocks and Bonds

Misty makes her first appearance since epsiode 314, although only for a short second. She is seen watching Ash on TV from the Cerulean Gym.

The Scheme Team(one of 3 AAML eps)

Misty:Welcome Home Ash

The Right Place and the Right Mime

Misty:(After Ash's Tauros stampeded) You know Ash, pokémon start to act like their trainers after a while, and I know a certain Pokemon trainer whose been running wild.
Ash:(Slightly annoyed) Oh yeah.

Sad That's it for now as to when there are more that depends on whether Misty returns in D/P:Battle Dimension
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Pokeshipping Hints! - Page 2 Empty Ultimate Hints List Ever!!!

Post  yadontknowme03 Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:30 am

Ultimate Ash & Misty Hints/Moments List

IN ORDER THAT THE HINTS LISTED HEREIN MIGHT MAINTAIN A CERTAIN LEVEL OF LEGITIMACY, THE FOLLOWING HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED:
Occasions where Ash & Misty get in an argument, barring other hints
Occasions where Misty shows her usual romantic nature, without regard to Ash
Occasions where Misty cheers for Ash, and vice-versa, as a friend might
Occasions where Ash & Misty show behavior more similar to common friendship
Occasions where Misty merely clings to Ash or similarly touches him
Occasions where Ash & Misty show a natural concern about each other’s well-being
Occasions where the two are, or sleep, in close proximity to one another
Occasions where the two show a reasonable degree of friendship or affection while in duress, mortal danger, or impending peril

1.03 “Pokemon I Choose You”
Ash, willing to continue his journey alone, is followed by Misty. Upon noticing her pursuing him in Viridian Forest, Ash puts her on the spot and asks her, "Why are you still following me?" Misty “sweatdrops” and unconvincingly stutters back, "M...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!" in an insincere manner.
Why she is following him is made apparent near the end of the episode where she says "I've never known anyone like him. He really does love Pokémon". She does so in body language befitting that of an infatuated girl. Also, in her statement, it is pretty much implied that she has some sort of interest in knowing Ash, who, at this point, is someone she barely knows.

1.05 “Showdown in Pewter City”
Brock asks Ash why “that girl” keeps following him around, causing her to blush.
Misty makes good on her threat to follow Ash around until she gets a new bike, walking, eating, and strategizing with him. She seems intent on getting to know him, offering him help with her water pokemon and showing annoyance at his stubbornness.
After Ash angers Misty by refusing her help, Misty leaves and could very well have passed out of the show altogether, but she nonetheless returns to cheer for Ash when he returns to re-challenge Brock.

1.07 “The Waterflowers of Cerulean City”
When Misty is trying to persuade Ash not to go to Cerulean City, she mentions a much more preferable, “romantic” spot in Vermillion City.
Daisy assumes that Ash is Misty’s boyfriend, causing her to blush.

1.09 “The School of Hard Knocks”
Misty gets jealous when Ash is enamored with Giselle.
Ash comments that Jimmy and Giselle’s dissimilar relationship is very cordial, and wonders aloud why he and Misty can’t be like that.

1.12 “Here Comes the Squirtle Squad”
After Misty’s captors threaten to die her hair purple if Ash fails to return, the two share a funny moment when he shows facetious concern and she reassures him that she’s “still a redhead!”

1.14 “Electric Shock Showdown”
Nurse Joy remarks that “when two people fight, they really care about each other!” … another of many comments by outsiders on their potential couple-status. Of course, the two frantically deny it.

(Note: Other characters who believe Ash and Misty are or should be a couple include Jessie, James, Meowth, Danny, Rudy, Nurse Joy, and Tracy.)

1.18 “Beauty and the Beach”
When bikini-clad Misty approaches Ash and Brock on the Beach, the two look at her dumbstruck while sultry music plays. When she asks why they are looking at her “like that,” Ash replies, “Gee Misty, it’s kinda weird to see you looking like a girl!”

1.20 “The Ghost of Maiden’s Peak”
At the end party, Misty approaches Ash wearing a kimono and done-up hair. Ash is left speechless as he looks at her, jumps up, and eagerly asks her to dance.

1.23 “The Tower of Terror”
When Brock suggests that the group hold hands, Ash and Misty immediately join up, emphasized by the “camera shot,” leaving Brock behind in the fog.
Misty shows concern when Ash hasn’t returned from the haunted tower, while ghost-Ash watches, saying, “So, Misty, you really are worried about me!”
Ghost-Ash playfully asks Misty to come and play with him, while he picks her up and carries her into the air by the waist.
When Misty believes that Ash is dead, she frantically tries to get him to open his eyes, crying, and blushes while choking back tears when he finally revives.

1.29 “The Punchy Pokemon”
Misty cheers for Ash like a mad-woman, scaring a nearby girl.

1.43 “The March of the Exeggutor Squad”
Ash is amused to discover Misty performing in the magic show in her skimpy outfit, much to a blushing Misty’s horror. “That’s a real cute outfit, Misty!” he says.

1.61 “The Misty Mermaid”
After Ash compliments Misty’s performance in the water ballet, (something that Ash mentions being super-excited about), she facetiously writes his compliments off as “sweet-talk” and jovially reminds him about the bike he stills owes her.

1.70 “Make Room for Gloom”
Misty sleeps above Ash in his bunk bed... no word where Brock slept.
When Ash insists that he cannot see the “pretty girl” that Brock sees in the greenhouse, Misty suggests, “If you want to see a pretty girl, just turn around!” Ash teasingly suggests that she, like Brock, must also be hallucinating.
Ash uses the word “misty” in a sentence un-related to Misty, who, not listening, believes that he is talking about her. She, seemingly to retaliate for his earlier remark, jumps on his back and playfully grabs his face while calling him names.

2.85 “Pokeball Peril”
When Team Rocket captures Ash and Misty, James says "I think we may have captured a pair of romantic creatures in our little cage" after which Jessie swoons and Meowth blurts out, "They're lovebirds!" The idea of Ash and Misty as a couple becomes a sub-theme throughout the rest of the Orange League Season, culminating into events in the 2nd movie.

2.95 “Navel Maneuvers”
Misty, infatuated with Danny, makes several pointed comparisons between him and Ash, starting another argument between herself and Ash. Danny quickly picks up on the nature of Ash and Misty's relationship and says, "I can see the two of you are pretty close!" After Misty asks what he meant by that, he replied, "What's that saying? ‘You always hurt the one you love...’"
Ash gets jealous over Misty’s affection for Danny, acting hostile toward him and showing clear disappointment when she fawns over him.
Expecting Misty to root, or at least care, for himself, Ash nearly falls off a mountain when Misty tells Danny, but not him, to be careful. At the summit, he eagerly runs to her, only to have her pass him by to tend to Danny.

2.102 “Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon?”
When Misty suggests that, even though they fight, the two Nidoran-trainers are a match made in heaven, Tracey remarks, “Hey! It’s the exact same thing with you and Ash!” The two vehemently deny it, nearly taking Tracy’s head off after a death glare.
Ash muses “I wonder if people change when they get kissed…” to which Misty replies, “I guess we’ll just have to find out ourselves!”

2.105 “Misty Meets Her Match”
Rudy, the gym-leader, is smitten with Misty and spends much of the episode actively wooing and courting her, to the visible annoyance of Ash.
When it comes time for Ash and Rudy to battle, Misty is torn, but finally comes down on Ash’s side, causing a disheartened Rudy to remark… “She wants him…”
When Misty finally leaves with Ash, Rudy says to Ash, “You’re a very luck guy, Ash!” Ash, of course, is clueless as to why, but Rudy replies, “You’ll see someday!”

Pokemon, the Movie 2000: The Power of One
During the festival to celebrate the Pokémon gods, the group meets Melody, a young woman who is the maiden of the festival. The customary welcome is a kiss on the cheek. When she kisses Ash, Misty gets really pissed off.
Melody asks Misty if she is Ash's girlfriend, and she, as usual, denies it, but she keeps bringing it up over dinner. At one point, Ash asks Misty to come with him to carry out the ritual. Misty gets mad and says "If you want someone to do what you want, when you want, then you should get yourself a girlfriend!"
Melody says that Misty will have to get use to Ash's stubborn attitude when they get married. When she says this, Jessie tells Ash that getting involved with the opposite sex is just asking for trouble.
When Ash is knocked unconscious, Melody gives Misty her flute and tells her that she is going to get Ash. Misty hands her back the flute, and says, "Ash is never really alone 'cause he's got...me."
(See SONGS: “Toi et Moi”)

3.157 “Forest Grumps”
Ash and Misty are separated for most of the episode, but when they are re-united, they first see each other running in converging directions from packs of Ursaring. Ash’s face lights up, and he yells, “It’s Misty!!!” Misty’s does the same as she yells, “It’s Ash!!!” The camera focuses exclusively on their reunion.
When the group is out of danger, Ash explains how he’s glad to have her back, and that she gave them a scare. She says that she’s glad to be back… “I missed ya!”

4.187 “The Light Fantastic”
Misty mistakenly believes that Nurse Joy refers to Ash as a “Cutie,” getting visibly angry and jealous.

4.200 “The Heartbreak of Brock”
When Ash muses over the idea of a married Brock, Misty absent-mindedly says, “You and I will be married someday.” Ash nods his head without realizing it, and then realizes what she said in astonishment a few seconds later.
Misty councils Brock saying, “Take it from me, it’s a lot easier to like someone who likes you than to like someone who doesn’t!” Brock then asks, “How do you know?” Misty gets flustered, sweating and blushing, and stammers, “Well, errrrrr, that’s what I’ve heard!”

5.268 “Love, Pokemon Style”
When Macey asks Ash out on a date, Misty territorially grabs Ash by the arm, feistily saying, “Sorry! Ash is booked!” Macey mistakes her for his girlfriend.

5.274 “Gotta Catch Ya Later”
After Misty gets an unwanted call summoning her back to the Cerulean City Gym, she is distraught when she perceives that Ash is not sorry about their having to split up, “after all [they]’ve been through!”
Misty has a touching moment where she thanks Ash for always being a good friend to her. After a pause, he says her name, causing her to draw in expectantly, but then seemingly disappoints her when he only reminds her that she’s in a hurry.
Misty’s last piece of advice to Ash is to “keep on doing your best… you know, without me there…” followed by a flashback song focusing mainly on Ash and Misty’s times together. See the lyrics, as they are very mushy, referring to Ash as “more than just [her] best friend…”
Compared to the relative apathy toward Brock’s departure, Misty’s teary farewell to Ash is full of intense eye contact where Misty asks if she will ever see him again, to which Ash replies “You will; I swear!” She also gives him, but not Brock, a gift.
After seeing Ash break down over their leaving, Misty rides off into the sunset, smiling, saying, “Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me!”

[Misty leaves the show.]

Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker
Ash references a “friend who left [him] once,” whom he misses every day.

10.500 “Buizel Your Way Out Of This!”
At one point in the episode, Ash shows off Misty’s Special Lure, and is visibly relieved when it turns up unharmed after he, Brock, and Dawn lose their fishing poles.
When Dawn tries to borrow / examine the lure, Ash clutches it tightly and defensively says “No way, Dawn!”

Chron.6 “Cerulean Blues”
When Misty “drowns” trying to calm the angry Gyarados at the Cerulean gym pool, she has visions of meeting with Ash and Brock, who encourage her when she insists that her sisters made a mistake by making her the gym leader. Ash encourages her, saying that he knows she can do it, while Misty panics and says that she needs him. Clearly, in her dreams, she subconsciously feels like she needs her old traveling companion.
When Misty learns that Pokemon Inspector Joy is traveling to the Hoenn Region, she asks that if Joy runs into a guy named Ash, to tell him that “Misty made it as a gym leader.” She clearly wants to impress him and let him know of her success.

Chron.11 “A Date with Delcatty”
When Giorgio asks Misty out on a date, she declines, prompting Casey to ask her “Why not? Is there someone else?” Misty blushes and acts defensive. Suddenly, Psyduck bursts out of his pokeball and sniggers knowingly at her. Misty yells at Psyduck, prompting Casey to decide that “there IS someone else, isn’t there!”

SONGS:
Misty’s Song
He Drives Me Crazy
Under the Mistletoe
Pokemon Christmas Bash Rap
“Toi et Moi” from Pokemon 2000 Japanese Version

TOP 5 POKESHIPPING EPISODES:
5. Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon?
4. The Heartbreak of Brock
3. Navel Maneuvers
2. Misty Meets Her Match
1. Gotta Catch Ya Later
…Pokemon: The Movie 2000 takes the cake outside of the television episodes.

((( HINTS THAT I HAVE NOT, BUT OTHERS HAVE, INCLUDED:

The Other Pokemon Movies
The first 2 episodes
The Stun Spore Detour? – caring for Ash
For Crying Out Loud? – teasing moment and use of song
Tentacool & Tentacruel – imitates his pose at the end, should be flattered
A Pokemon Scent-sation – girl compliments Ash to Misty in bleachers, and “I wish Ash could’ve heard that story.”
Great Bowls of Fire – Brock alone can’t find love
It’s Mr. Mime Time – worried about Ash
Island of Giant Pokemon – look for star heart, checks on Misty first
Princess vs. Princess – Misty’s “beauty”
Case of K9 Caper – Brock surprised at Misty’s concern for Ash
Legend of Dratini – Misty’s amusement and imitation of Ash’s song
To Master the Onixpected – funny interaction
All Fired Up – Misty puts self in Ash’s shoes
Fourth Round Rumble – angry that Brock cheers against Ash for hot girl
Friends to the End – only one to act as comforter, tries to hold hand
Get Along Little Pokemon – caring for her in cave + Be careful, Ash!
Pokemon Live
A Better Pill to Swallow – Misty’s concern over Ash’s pill
Snubbull Snobbery – Ash compares Misty to Snubble
Pokemon Fashion Flash – concern? )))
yadontknowme03
yadontknowme03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 am

Well, to be perfectly honest with you, there's a hint in every episode... there are even subtle hints from the makers of the anime. Like in the episode where bulbasaur lifts Misty up and he does it in a way that his vines form a heart from Ash to Misty LOL best hint of all :]
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  AaMLdudez Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:48 pm

should perhaps point out an argument that anti-pokeshippers are always keen to jump on - the songs aren't canon :-o well f***aduck i care! at least we HAVE songs i mean wtf do any of the others have? they don't even have proper hints

AaMLdudez

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 am

hah, that hit the spot! You're right, the only thing anti-pokeshippers say is that pokeshipping is non-cannon. But nowadays most of the shippings are non cannon- Advanceshipping, Bitchshipping, 2000shipping, Egoshipping, Palletshipping and the list could go on and on and on. The relevant part is that we have the strongest, undeniable hints and the fact that Misty does love Ash, which she made clear through a ****loads of hints AND the pure joy of hearing Ash say that he misses Misty. So, with those two put together again, we could expect hints sprouting like mushrooms at the rate faster than ever before. ( Say, 20-30 hints per episode ) That would eventualy lead to one of them cracking up and saying it to another.

Bah, here you go. Smile
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 am

Just thought of a new one when they are in the lab and talking of Ash's second time in Kanto Misty just happens to wink and smile at the idea if you pause it you'll notice it's directed only towards him
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 am

Also, that time Misty waited for him an unknown number of days without knowing the exact date of Ash's arrival. I doubt she would do it for someone else.

lord Martiya

http://lordmartiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:06 am

Well that isn't true well not if you watch the 2-3 second scene in Shocks and Bonds Misty knew well before then that he'd be coming home soon
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm

One way or another, there is a point there, mainly a point that Misty wouldn't really do the same thing for somebody else, like Brock, for example. I doubt she'd go to Pewter City just to see him, and taking her behaviour into account it's strange that it was HER who came after somebody ( Ash, in that case ) and not the other way round- which must mean something... aye, am I right? Wink
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:58 am

Well Misty would have had to go through Pewter on the way so she could have stopped off there but it just wasn't shown in the ep

Another thing just how did P.Oak know that Ash was coming home when it was never revealed at all?

the pure joy of hearing Ash say that he misses Misty.
<Your talking of the scene in Jirachi Wish Maker aren't you? Very Happy
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 am

I dunno 0_o maybe prof Oak is reading peoples minds...? XD or he makes his abra do that xD lol

Yes, the one in Jirahi wish maker... he didn't really say "Misty"... but it was more than bloody obvious who he refered to Very Happy
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:46 am

A Longtime Fan of AAML wrote:Well that isn't true well not if you watch the 2-3 second scene in Shocks and Bonds Misty knew well before then that he'd be coming home soon
Did she knew the exact day? For what she knew, Ash could arrive that day like a week or a month later (if he found an interesting tournament), and for what WE know she could arrive at Ash's house even a week before Ash.

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:14 pm

I think it's obvious that even if Misty knew that Ash was coming soon then she wouldn't have done the same thing for somebody else... and yeaah, what if Ash decided to BATTLE(!) I mean, Misty could never be sure that he'd come soon... it was more of a gamble... xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am

Did she know the exact day?

Well that's one question only Pokemon U.S.A knows the answer to
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 pm

Well that's one question only Pokemon U.S.A knows the answer to

Or 4Kids...
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am

True but 4Kids no longer owns Pokemon so what I said before is true only Poke U.S.A knows that answer to the question
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:28 pm

but 4kids being a large influental corporation can easily peer into pokemon u.s.a bussines, by using an undercover... agent lol or simply buying the info from them xD
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 am

Why ask to them? It's better ask to the original producers in Japan, isn't it?

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm

lord Martiya wrote:Why ask to them? It's better ask to the original producers in Japan, isn't it?

Actually, you are 100% right, I bet Shogakukan studios know all about it Smile
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  A Longtime Fan of AAML Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

lord Martiya wrote:Why ask to them? It's better ask to the original producers in Japan, isn't it?

Nope cause unless you have a English to Japanese translator they won't even know what you are talking about cause they speak 200% Japanese
A Longtime Fan of AAML
A Longtime Fan of AAML

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 am

Are you sure that they can't talk English? That EVERYBODY of them cannot write English?

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:53 pm

lord Martiya wrote:Are you sure that they can't talk English? That EVERYBODY of them cannot write English?

Actualy, half of them probably had English lessons in school, and I bet one quarter of them can speak it fluently. Just take me, for example, I'm not English, yet I can communicate in it without any problems whatsoever.
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  lord Martiya Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 am

I'm not an English-speaking native too.

lord Martiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldpokeshipper Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Exacly, you get a lot of English speakers who are not English nowadays ( lol 20% of England is not english if I remember correctly )

oops, gone off topic- yeah, so, I guess the writers of the anime can, and would answer some of our questions in English, because let's be honest, in todays world the only people that don't have to learn the bloody English are the English themselfes. lol
Oldpokeshipper
Oldpokeshipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next